Are there only unhelpful people working at Cannon BMW Braintree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the dealer network a chance. Issues arise and if they are not dealt with then there are formal lines of complaint that should be followed. Yes - if you are not happy, once all avenues have been exhausted, make your moan public and take your business else where. Once a dealership starts to lose customers they will have to take notice and react.

Sorry - I had to get it off my chest.

Err....have you actually read this thread? Becuase that is what has happened, only the dealer did take notice and reacted badly.

to add my point, i agree somewhat with paul, in that a poll would be a great idea, to judge levels of service, sales and general overview of what one may expect when entering/ not entering their establishment.
i have not had any dealings with cannons, so rightfully so,i should not comment about their dealings with OP, but the dealers i have dealt with have been superb, well two have been, one not so, but still ok,
id welcome a poll to voice my findings, and hope others would too.

harry

This is turning into a 'we've shot the dealer, now lets shoot each other' thread. The thread had merits in that it had made us aware of an issue that could not be sorted out amicably, it is sorted now, time to move on maybe?

and have a poll?

we would then say ' told you so' if there were to be another post like this.
case closed.
i realise that mistakes are made, and were human after all, but if a dealer is showing low marks within its customer service section, then i suppose thats what to expect when buying from them.

I agree that dealers should be held acountable for thier actions, but with anything mechanical they do break down. Your opinion that if this happens too frequently then .....put them out of business..........do you this level of grief when you are on your shift at Burger King?

He said 'workshop mistake' not 'mechanical failure':blast

Try actually understanding the bits of the thread that you have bothered to read. Muppet.

Not convinced on the poll idea as people only tend to comment when things go wrong, so the poll would then be a little un-balanced and therefore un-representative on any particular dealers customer service levels.
The current situation of posting either a positive or negative thread on a particular dealer seems to be working fine.

Paul 90 - reading your comments that dealers deserve to be put out of bussiness, sorry but WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

Hi Sable,
Calm down, take a deep breath and re-read my post.
I think you are reading things into my post that were not intended.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
I have an opinion and I'm entitled to it. You don't have to agree with it but at least try to understand what I'm saying first.

do you [get?] this level of grief when you are on your shift at Burger King?
I would expect anyone that regularly makes serious mistakes and drives customers away to be seeking employment elsewhere, myself included.
That's my opinion, yours may differ. I'm happy to discuss.
My suggestion of a poll was to help establish how "regularly" this might be.

Paul :beer:

PS
What do you have against Burger King ?

I don't think its necessary to get the Handbags out guys and girls
All i was looking for to have my bike fixed and i do! understand that we all make mistakes(myself included in my original choice of words) I only started to get upset after they had the bike for the 3rd time and than tried to charge me for the removal of aftermarket parts.What followed than was more like a soap opera than real life
Anyway my bike is now all fixed and running better than ever.Of course i will never go back to Cannons(or buy my wife's next bike there) and will tell everyone i know who is looking for a BMW dealer to go to SLM,easy

p.s. thanks again for all you support

I don't think its necessary to get the Handbags out guys and girls
All i was looking for to have my bike fixed and i do! understand that we all make mistakes(myself included in my original choice of words) I only started to get upset after they had the bike for the 3rd time and than tried to charge me for the removal of aftermarket parts.What followed than was more like a soap opera than real life
Anyway my bike is now all fixed and running better than ever.Of course i will never go back to Cannons(or buy my wife's next bike there) and will tell everyone i know who is looking for a BMW dealer to go to SLM,easy

p.s. thanks again for all you support

The thread can be closed if you want LV? :)

cannons

Ive used cannons in the past and had good. service ,But since the move to braintree its all BMW image. not very freindly just another dealer makiing money. sorry to see they lost there way ,but not as much bmw Park lane. SO can we all meet up and have a fight over it ??? finchingfield green hand bags at dawn??? please luke use the force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom