Tuned In...Hes having a haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Rob

Aging 1 eyed Tosser
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
now Gary wants a bit of a trim:augie BUT if we can rasie enough money he's willing to have his head shaved :eek: Live on Skye
so i'll start with £20

Well it'll make a change from us shaving his eyebrows off, will he be awake this time?

p.s Stick a tenner in from me :beerjug:

31393012_bbKnv-L.jpg

Don't most people wax cnuts now as opposed to shaving them? :D

Ave a tenner.

£10 fae me (depending on what's it's in aid of...). I ain't puttin' a penny towards the dark continent.

who's collecting?

(depending on what's it's in aid of...). I ain't puttin' a penny towards the dark continent.

It would be a good idea to know who is collecting and distributing all the money this great idea could raise and which charity it is going to. This could be quite an earner. :)

Like Ronno I will be joining in, depending on where the monies are going.

There is a bit of a problem here, i said Rob that I'd get it cut to about a 2 with a pair of clippers and Roger has just contacted me, he was expecting it to be shaved bald hence his bid... so it looks like the "shaving" my napper for charity is off the cards :(

Sorry to all that was going to donate money and has been left disappointed.

There is a bit of a problem here, i said Rob that I'd get it cut to about a 2 with a pair of clippers and Roger has just contacted me, he was expecting it to be shaved bald hence his bid... so it looks like the "shaving" my napper for charity is off the cards :(

It'll grow back again to No 2 length within a week or two anyway:nenau

What the feck does it matter if yer napper is buzzed by a Number 2 or totally shaved? You're not exactly Brad Pitt :augie You'll never get a shag anyway so do a wee bit of good for charity :thumb

:ronno

Looney Tuned

What the feck does it matter if yer napper is buzzed by a Number 2 or totally shaved? You're not exactly Brad Pitt :augie You'll never get a shag anyway so do a wee bit of good for charity :thumb

:ronno

Actually, Gary, I'm being a bit unfair to you there. On second thoughts, you with a shaved head does conjure up images of a well known movie star.

336460051_xvCd9-L.jpg

Go for it, mate :ronno

Get it fekin off Gary anything else will be an improvement :hide :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom