F800X??

IMG_0003-20080728-111716.jpg

I guess with all the accessories and paint job he couldn't afford the exhaust upgrade then :augie

they did say that it "took the owner hours to decide what colour to respray and what standard accessories to fit"
If I had a limited budget I would have also left the exhaust as standard...:)

they did say that it "took the owner hours to decide what colour to respray and what standard accessories to fit"
If I had a limited budget I would have also left the exhaust as standard...:)

The Remus Hexacone is the best thing I've done and probably will ever do to mine. There is no paintjob or accessories that can come close to the satisfaction this Remus gives. It really seems like a whole new bike!

The Remus Hexacone is the best thing I've done and probably will ever do to mine. There is no paintjob or accessories that can come close to the satisfaction this Remus gives. It really seems like a whole new bike!

I wouldn't have the paintjob done myself either, but if the bike will be a try "adventure" bike and it will be taken off-road, I rather put some protection first and then, if I still have budget left, upgrade the exhaust.
And yes, I have seen that Remus and it does looks great! but in my case I have a lot of other gear and equipment to buy first before I can even change the tyres :(

I'm sure i risk get an off topic icon :topic but can you go into detail. You make it sound amazing. What is the exhaust like is the bike noticeably more powerful? better sound etc...

I want to have mine re-painted. All yellow parts painted orange (inherited love for the color from my KTMs).

I saw an R1200GS painted orange and it looked incredible!!!

I'll post pictures when I get mine done...

There's an orange photoshop version here (scroll down a bit), the real thing will probably look much better though.

There's an orange photoshop version here (scroll down a bit), the real thing will probably look much better though.

Yup... something like that. The R1200GS I saw at our local dealer looked a lot better!

Check this one out, I think I like that white version a bit more.

And that one seems to have the Remus exhaust as well! :D

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Look forward to pick up mine next week. Moving from 1150GS..
Who have done the same change?
What about the results?

Meanwhile, have fun with the mysterious F800X with both stand and touring screen..

Portuguese creativity......

Regards

Renato

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom