F800X??

emdub

Anybody know what the hell is going on here?? A friend sent me this of a motorbike he saw in southern Portugal... is it a customized version, or is this some sort of adventure or touring version from BMW?

s_1217175453652322-1-20080727-192815.jpg

I've been waiting for this. My sources in Germany mentioned it some time ago, but I was sworn to secrecy until someone else made it public :thumb

There are some fairly significant differences between this and the standard model. First (and most important) difference is that it's had the BMW accessory list thrown at it. Second, is it's had a litre of paint and some new stickers thrown at it. And the third and final thing....... is it took the owner hours to decide what colour to respray and what standard accessories to fit.

:augie

I've been waiting for this. My sources in Germany mentioned it some time ago, but I was sworn to secrecy until someone else made it public :thumb

There are some fairly significant differences between this and the standard model. First (and most important) difference is that it's had the BMW accessory list thrown at it. Second, is it's had a litre of paint and some new stickers thrown at it. And the third and final thing....... is it took the owner hours to decide what colour to respray and what standard accessories to fit.

:augie

I disagree Wizard. I think the owner couldn't make his mind up about the paint colour for the respray, and just left it with the undercoat...

Seriously.................

:blast

Seriously now, is this thing for real???

Only difference I can see with mine is colour and sticker with the X...:augie

Rest is all extras we can all get from BMW ( screen, hand protectors, engine guard, top box...)

Interesting to see it in white though...

Regards

Fran

I call photoshop! The F800X is not at the correct angle. Also, an "X" would have a bigger tank and I don't see it.

I call photoshop! The F800X is not at the correct angle. Also, an "X" would have a bigger tank and I don't see it.

LOL

It was sent from an iPhone and has not been altered in any way.

It's real. So from previous commets, this bike is known? Somebody crashed it and repainted it? Is that it?

I'm with Wizard on this. It just looks like all the accessories, a different paint job & a sticker............nice tho

a few more photos... the bike is pure white, although the photos don't show it very well.

IMG_0002-20080728-111633.jpg

IMG_0003-20080728-111716.jpg

IMG_0004-20080728-111738.jpg

I do really like it. I have just purchased the touring screen although I haven't fitted it yet nice to see it really looks the business and gives it the "Adventure" look!

not GS related but I am sooooo hoping BMW bring out a naked street bike version of the F800S. I lurve the BMW stunt bike, and is just the bike I'm waiting for (really like the belt drive). I'm eagerly awaiting the 2009 models and hope its on the list

BMW crash bars picture?

nice to see even the 'X' version cant get hold of BMW engine bars! not just me then!

Has anybody even seen a picture of the BMW bars??? :eek:

If so can you post picture / link?

Thanks,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom