Thread: The end is here!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

The end is here!

Well, what can you say!

Its fantastic to see everyone enjoyed the trip, and the photos were fantastic.

On the basis that I wanted the trip to be better than Garmisch 08, I think with the route and company we all succeeded.

On a personal note, many thanks to everyone that was on the trip, and for making my life as easy as possible.

As you will be aware, I have been sorting out a company takeover since coming back, but next weekend I expect to be able to sit down and tidy up all the little loose ends including ferry refunds etc.

If anyone is interested, I am thinking of an 09 trip, so start having a think about if you fancy another epic next year.

I will post my travel diary at some point, which will detail the exact routes for anyone that would like to follow in our tyre treads.

Hopefully I will see everyone that was on the trip at the East Mids Event.

Best regards

Paul

PS, I will be closing the Italia 08 Threads next week

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbde View Post

If anyone is interested, I am thinking of an 09 trip, so start having a think about if you fancy another epic next year.

I will post my travel diary at some point, which will detail the exact routes for anyone that would like to follow in our tyre treads.

Paul
    You're the man Paul!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself & wouldn't hesitate to join in again next year.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Phil.

[QUOTE=THE DOCTOR;1494908]You're the man Paul!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself & wouldn't hesitate to join in again next year.

Thanks for all your efforts!

x2 roll on 09 get your map out paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbde View Post
    Well, what can you say!

Hopefully I will see everyone that was on the trip at the East Mids Event.

Best regards

Paul
    Nice One Paul

Already booked in..........

Cheers G !!!!!

Fellow travellers
    Carrot, Navigator, and I rode a different route to Stelvio to most. I wondered if anyone could post a track log so that I can see the different route?
    If this works then this is mine:

Opens in mapsource
    Attached Files Attached Files

Paul, It was a fantastic trip - hat's off to you and your organisational skills

Count both myself and Haych in for 2009 - we are now itching to go on the next trip!

Best wishes

Stevo& Haych