11th October 2008 - Wiltshire Green Lane Rideout - Big trailie friendly

Typical,
We are actually on our way to a rally in Devizes that morning:blast
Oh well maybe next time!

Spikehammer, Stan will be bringing her moist fannypack as well:D

Big adventure

Not a GS but it is an Adventure. Ok for a 990Adv to join you? Weighs about the same as a GS when you drop it! Relative newbie with just a few days off roading (sorry off tarmac!) so far . Flatish Wiltshire looks like a nice change from Welsh Mountains! May even get out of 2nd gear.

Cheers

Welshlamb

I,m in

Yep, I'm in while weathers still not too bad. Hope me new sprocket arrives cause I need 1.1/2 gear on my 990! Coming down from Wales so early start for me!

Welshlamb

Yep, I'm in while weathers still not too bad. Hope me new sprocket arrives cause I need 1.1/2 gear on my 990! Coming down from Wales so early start for me!

Welshlamb
Shouldn't take you too long tbh.
You riding or trailering/vanning?

off-roading

I don't think I will make it to Solent park, but I will be wandering around the plain on my DRZ with a mate on his. So if you see two lost yellow DRZ's give us a wave :)

Hi All

I might come on an GS with tourances, hope the weather stay dry. I will know on Friday.

Hi AdamA,

Thinking to join the run too, new to the forum and riding a BWM HP2 ... first time out with the HP2 and not sure about the tyres (Scorpion S/T) what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom