ATTENTION ALL SKYE GOERS!!!

• Thread starter H.R.H. Nashskye
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie set off at 7 this morning he's made it all the way to Lanark so far :thumb2

Ps... Anyone within a 60 mile radius should be able to hear him snoring.

Jamie set off at 7 this morning he's made it all the way to Lanark so far :thumb2

I drove to Dumfries and back this afternoon (in a car . . sorry).

The weather was dreadful, torrential rain and blinding spray on the M74.

I hope Jamie arrived safely :thumb

Bob.

Mobile rings - Wake up

Answer machine rings - Ignore and then rings and rings.

Message from Proff -

"Message timed at 12.15. I am parked at Glencoe and have just been past by Whatton and Burton. They are breaking the speed limit"

Message passed.

Can I go back to bed now cos I'm between night shifts :(:blast:spitfire:)

Meeting Muttley 7.30 am (yuk) tomorrow for the run up to Oonyackistan
Passport - yep
Visa - yep
Vaccinations - yep
Wallet - yep
Brain Cells - nope
Wahoooooooo!!!!!
:eek:onyack:eek:onyack
:D:D:D
:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Bunch o Tossers left here about 4 this afternoon after drinking all ma coffee.:)
Mandylish n Thunder were first to arrive, then we heard a rumble and in rolled BHT, Lucy, Ming, Steppers, Woody, Bryn n Mrs Bryn an Jamie. Prob missed someone :confused:
Not tellin about poorly parked GS`s :blast:augie
Bryn had a close shave though. :D
Should be with you guys in an hour or so.
Hope to get a pint later with Whatton/Shep an Sir James:beerjug:
Have a great time ya`all.

Kate and POG are at Arisaig tonight according to message left on moby (whilst I was in a meeting - they know how to rub it in eh :thedummy) - said the weather is really nice too

Kate and POG are at Arisaig tonight
Think I passed them yesterday morning heading North from Fort Bill. I did give the coffee bean handshake but think Pog ignored me.:D (I was in ma car.)

Think I passed them yesterday morning heading North from Fort Bill. I did give the coffee bean handshake but think Pog ignored me.:D (I was in ma car.)
aye, that'd be about right - they were at the red squirrel the night afore last

Bunch o Tossers left here about 4 this afternoon after drinking all ma coffee.:)
Mandylish n Thunder were first to arrive, then we heard a rumble and in rolled BHT, Lucy, Ming, Steppers, Woody, Bryn n Mrs Bryn an Jamie. Prob missed someone :confused:
Not tellin about poorly parked GS`s :blast:augie
Bryn had a close shave though. :D
Should be with you guys in an hour or so.
Hope to get a pint later with Whatton/Shep an Sir James:beerjug:
Have a great time ya`all.

Mandylish n Thunder?

Aidan'll go daft :eek:

Oops, was that suposed to be a secret :blast
Am easy confused I am :eek
Could say it was missteek :aidan

Belper phil, Ming, Proff and Barb, Steppers , Woody, Bryn and missus, Paul, Lucy, Shirtlifter

So I guess it's started:eek:

Was in your Boozer Wed lunchtime Gordon,up at the downhill track with ma boys and his mates.Anyway seen a bunch of Tossers about 2.30 today heading up just at the Corran Ferry.Seen another couple one with twin lamps on a 1100.1200 GSA and a F650 stayed at Glen Nevis campsite last night .

Mandylish n Thunder?

Aidan'll go daft :eek:

Aidan? Feck that, Ms Cheek's might have something to say on the matter! :augie:augie

Anyhoo even though easily confused at his age, Mein host's horse brutality was as usual faultless.

We are now in residence in Glenmoriston and have just ordered dinner and a bottle is Pinot Grigio for Ms Cheeks.

Skye here we come!

Finished work at 7am yesyerday.
No sleep all day.
Got to bed at 11pm.
12.30am - Mobile rings - ignore it
12.45am - Home phone rings (now a bit concerned) - answer it.

Who is?

F*cking Proff!

"This is the 1st time I've had a signal, you'd love it up here, just leaving the pub and something about Jamie meeting a :ymca guy on route and bringing him with him"

I was shocked ...

Out of the pub at 12.30!

Was Barb back at the Wobbleybox making all the Coco's :rob

Was in your Boozer Wed lunchtime Gordon,up at the downhill track with ma boys and his mates.

I try and keep Wednesday as my day off. I was on a course! :augie
Did you do the downhill track? Its too brutal for me. Hope you enjoyed your lunch. :thumb2

Ye Gordon it was lovely ,we where lucky with the weather ,and the wee Fella only broke one wheel ,Him and his pals love that track they were scarin the shit out a me though .Never seen so many GSs I think one in every 2 bikes I seen going through Fort Bill was a 1200.Cheers Big Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom