****Stop Press from HOG****

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just had a call from a mate of mine who is in the :ymcaHarley :ymcaOwners:ymcaClub:ymca

He`s heard on the grapevine that the Midland Chapter are training someone special for their new Road Captain and as we know, he is the most important man in any chapter. He`s at the front of the ride outs and has special chaps:augie.

He told me this "special" rider goes by the name of Muttley. He didn`t know his full name but confirmed his first name began with H. Apparently, his 2nd in command will be Sycomoto but that`s yet to be confirmed.

This must be true because Heather has been seen sewing on a Road Captain badge on the bottom of his Revitt Twatish suit:D

I`m sure everyone here will wish Muttley every success as the local HOG Road Captain and he`d be more than welcome to lead one of our rideouts. In fact, it would be an honour :bow:bow

why do they need a' road captain' cant they go out on their own?

why do they need a' road captain' cant they go out on their own?

Apparently not.......:thumb

They are also not allowed to nod, wave or acknowledge any other bike and have to look dead ahead like the bunch of hard arsed bikers they are:augie

Where is Mutters to confirm or deny the allegation?!?!

He's busy polishing his leather chaps :ymca
Well i think thats what he said:D

They are also not allowed to nod, wave or acknowledge any other bike and have to look dead ahead like the bunch of hard arsed bikers they are:augie

Many a true word said in jest. I've stopped acknowledging these tossers although one day I did have a really old, grey bearded HD chap wave at me from the other carriageway of the Old Severn Bridge (so I guess there are exceptions).

ps
Will Muttley have to wear a reflective bib?

Where is Mutters to confirm or deny the allegation?!?!

I think he`s on his "how to be a Road Captain and lead a HD rideout" course. You can see the headlines of the course:

How to ignore it other riders
How to pick roads with no corners or bumps
How to stay under 40 mph in top gear
How to ride in a big pack and not let anyone else past

Muttley, you are going to have to stop wearing your custom painted Arai and Dainese jacket you know and get that stick on YMCA moustache and feckin great biceps:D

jealousy again i see

Arrrr whats up boys, you got chrome envy:augie Mutts like myself still have the BM's should we wish to slum it with you guys. I don't think you'll find mutters buying into the whole HOG thing, like me he'll just use the usefull services on offer like Bike recovery when his rectifier goes pop (bloody stupid place to put it right behind the front wheel.
Anyway i'm sure ill be at the next tuesday meet on mine so bring yer polishing rags, it'll give yer all something to do:aidan

Arrrr whats up boys, you got chrome envy:augie Mutts like myself still have the BM's should we wish to slum it with you guys. I don't think you'll find mutters buying into the whole HOG thing, like me he'll just use the usefull services on offer like Bike recovery when his rectifier goes pop (bloody stupid place to put it right behind the front wheel.
Anyway i'm sure ill be at the next tuesday meet on mine so bring yer polishing rags, it'll give yer all something to do:aidan

i got my bike to ride not polish the feckin thing
robbo.................cromosexual i will now look at harley riders in a new light:eek:

2 years ago riding down the A5 to the UKGSer Llangollen meet I caught up with a group of about 25 - 30 Harleys. They did indeed seem to have a ride 'Captain' and what's more the selfish twats had a sort of drop off system , only in this case the drop off rider would nip ahead of the leader at every roundabout/junction and then BLOCK the roundabout off to make sure the 'convoy' didn't get broken up.

WTF :rolleyes: you ended up with the situation where cars were stationary ON the roundabout and were lucky to not get rear ended by other vehicles barrelling round it not expecting people to stop dead right in front of them.

Bet the Harleys riders thought they were real 'outlaws' that day. :rolleyes:

I tucked in right in the back of the group and kept waving when one of em turned round to have a look at the ' interloper ' :D

the selfish twats had a sort of drop off system , only in this case the drop off rider would nip ahead of the leader at every roundabout/junction and then BLOCK the roundabout off to make sure the 'convoy' didn't get broken up.

they can fcuk right off with that malarkey as far as i'm concerned. i'm not stopping for some twat in chaps and tassles :spitfire

w4nkers, the lot of them.

actually its not a bad place to put it, keeps cool and is solid state and waterproof, now stupid is the 20amp relay behind the rear mudguard where is gets all the crap, its not waterproof and Harley want to charge about 3-4 hours labour to replace because according to them you have to take out the wheel swing arm etc etc to change it !!!!

they can fcuk right off with that malarkey as far as i'm concerned. i'm not stopping for some twat in chaps and tassles :spitfire

w4nkers, the lot of them.

Oh I do love this forum...:thumb

I prefer to 'hoof' past them about a ton, then catch a flitting glance in my mirror as they rock from the wrath of 'the sauce'...:D

Bunch of cocks!

I caught up with a load of harleys on the a46 earlier this year. managed to get past half of them then got halted by on coming traffic.

Ended up stuck behind a nice young lass just enjoying the view. :mmmm Got a couple of looks from people further up. Apparently a dakar just isn't part of the in crowd :nenau

Fair play to em tho, most did move out of the way so i could pass when it was safe to do so, think i even got a wave of the guy at the front :eek:

The Quietness of His Muttliness...

His Muttliness is currently preparing himself for his annual progress through the realm of Oonyackistan. The inhabitants have been informed they will be graced by his presence late tomorrow afternoon.

Even now preparations are afoot...

Back
Top Bottom