New dealer in Chester

attachment.php

my new route to work:D

Well, after a delightfully warm and cozy winter spent in the portacabin, (I can call it that now - while I was in there I used to call it a "temporary building" because it made me feel better) we have finally moved into bigger premises!

We are using the building next door to the the HD building as our New Bike Showroom for this summer, with a view to demolishing it later on this year in order to put the new building up. We now have a range of new and used bikes in the showroom, as well as a demo fleet with all of the popular models available, and our used bike stock will increase in size quite dramatically when, in approximately 6 weeks, we will be opening our brand new, rather large Used Bike Showroom on the top floor of the HD building.

Also opening at around the same time will be our new Workshop which is big enough for 6 ramps with room to spare. We welcomed our 2nd full-time technician - one Jonothan Derbyshire, who started last week, and hopefully he should help bring down the workshop lead time a bit!

I'd like to thank everyone again for their patience when waiting for me to get back to them on the phone and following things up etc - things will start improving further now as I am gradually getting more help on the Parts/Service side of things and I have a full time Salesman starting on the 17th March, in addition to Keith Blurton (formerly of Roy Pidcocks) who is helping me out more and more as the weather improves and things get busier. Incidentally, it is true that Keith and Captain Birdseye have never been seen in the same room.

The support we have recieved from all the staff at BMW Motorrad UK has been fantastic and has certainly helped me come out of the "temporary building" :) phase with my sanity intact!

Of overiding importance is the fact that The Butty Van is now open again, after a brief closure due to a member of staff leaving. The 1 stone in weight that I have put on since starting work here was starting to get lonely.

On a personal note, my goal for this week is to finally get around to riding one of the new K1300's, which we have had for over a month now and I shamefully haven't yet ridden - a colleague said to me on Saturday "why don't you take it for a ride during your dinner break?"

"what's one of those?" I replied...

Well, after a delightfully warm and cozy winter spent in the portacabin, (I can call it that now - while I was in there I used to call it a "temporary building" because it made me feel better) we have finally moved into bigger premises!

We are using the building next door to the the HD building as our New Bike Showroom for this summer, with a view to demolishing it later on this year in order to put the new building up. We now have a range of new and used bikes in the showroom, as well as a demo fleet with all of the popular models available, and our used bike stock will increase in size quite dramatically when, in approximately 6 weeks, we will be opening our brand new, rather large Used Bike Showroom on the top floor of the HD building.

Also opening at around the same time will be our new Workshop which is big enough for 6 ramps with room to spare. We welcomed our 2nd full-time technician - one Jonothan Derbyshire, who started last week, and hopefully he should help bring down the workshop lead time a bit!

I'd like to thank everyone again for their patience when waiting for me to get back to them on the phone and following things up etc - things will start improving further now as I am gradually getting more help on the Parts/Service side of things and I have a full time Salesman starting on the 17th March, in addition to Keith Blurton (formerly of Roy Pidcocks) who is helping me out more and more as the weather improves and things get busier. Incidentally, it is true that Keith and Captain Birdseye have never been seen in the same room.

The support we have recieved from all the staff at BMW Motorrad UK has been fantastic and has certainly helped me come out of the "temporary building" :) phase with my sanity intact!

Of overiding importance is the fact that The Butty Van is now open again, after a brief closure due to a member of staff leaving. The 1 stone in weight that I have put on since starting work here was starting to get lonely.

On a personal note, my goal for this week is to finally get around to riding one of the new K1300's, which we have had for over a month now and I shamefully haven't yet ridden - a colleague said to me on Saturday "why don't you take it for a ride during your dinner break?"

"what's one of those?" I replied...

jonathan derbyshire aka rudiemoto:D
and i am very happy to say i am happy with my new job

Picked up my new GS today from Paul at Chester - Motorrad and I have a complaint.

The guy running the butty van is nowhere near as 'fit' as the lady that was there before!

Oh - the bike's great and so is the customer service.

Cheers all!

Picked up my new GS today from Paul at Chester - Motorrad and I have a complaint.

The guy running the butty van is nowhere near as 'fit' as the lady that was there before!

Oh - the bike's great and so is the customer service.

Cheers all!

What happened re: the KTM ? :nenau- No offence Paul :p

Kept ringing Colwyn Bay Motorcycles and eventually got a KTM brochure, after several weeks.

Couldn't find out when the Queensferry store was opening nor when they'd get the Supermoto T in.

Anyway, Cheshire Oaks is closer and more convenient, plus I like the staff there (both BMW and HD) so decided to stick with them.

Sorry Rushy, you'll have to buy a new one!

:thumb

http://www.chester-motorrad.co.uk/contact-us.php

Chester Motorrad
Stanney Mill Lane
Little Stanney
Chester
Cheshire
CH2 4HY Get Directions
Sales Tel: +44(0)151 373 4802
Sales Fax: +44(0)151 357 2304
Sales Email: salesATchester-motorrad.co.uk
Service Tel: +44(0)151 357 3341