East Anglia Ride.

DrAlf

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well it’s been a while since our last get together – over a year IIRC. Anyone up for a meet some time soon? I could plot and lead a nice little twisty route and could possibly throw in some very easy optional byways.

Anyone up for it and if so when?

DrAlf.

East Anglia Ride

Excellent idea. What about week end after next? 31st/1st.

Regards,

charlie c.

OK Charlie C, Sunday 1st of Feb it is. I’ll scour the maps over the next couple of days, get a route sorted and then test ride it this Sunday.

Will post full details when I’ve sorted it out.

Looking forward to it already.

ATB

DrAlf.

flying to Miami for a ride.........

Tell ‘em you’ve got some explosives in your panniers then. Apparently it goes down a storm:D

i would be up for that........if time date and place is arranged and it doesn t snow!!!!!:beer:

Well the forecast for next week doesn’t look great. Apparently getting much colder with the possibility of snow. Sounds great to me! I’ve plotted a little route – something like 160 miles with about 10 miles of easy byways. I’ll ride it on Sunday and see how it goes. Will post full details early next week and then check the forecast a few days before.

Can’t wait!

Yawwwwn, burp!, Farrrt!!!!

Wakes from post Xmas slumber:rolleyes:

Sounds interesting to me, mind it it's going to be wet or very cold, nancy boy here won't go out:D

Must go and wash the salt off the engine this weekend, bugger.

Andy.

DrAlf said:

I could plot and lead a nice little twisty route and could possibly throw in some very easy optional byways.

Anyone up for it and if so when?

DrAlf.

if its the roads you and MikeO were talking about on thursday, i would love to come for a bit of Deja Vu (the fuhrers old training ground) and i can test my new gerbing heated gloves at the same time.

Hi Matron.

Sorry I seem to have managed to totally ignore my own thread – a good start!

Yep, the route is the one that Mike and I were discussing at the meet the other day. Mike is hopefully going to make some modifications to the Northern part of the loop and throw in a couple of his favourite roads which should be great. I guess you’ll have ridden a lot of them before but it should still be a great ride.

Everyone seems to be ranting about the weather at the moment. Went to visit my mum today and she tells me that next week is supposed to be the coldest weather on record. Not sure about that but hey at least the muddy byways will be frozen solid! Think we’ll play it by ear.

I’m still planning on test riding the route tomorrow so I’ll take the camera and post some pix. I’ll also post full details once I’ve sorted them out.

ATB

DrAlf

east anglia ride

just back from florida, fancy a rideout not been out with any of you guys before let me know when its happening

Re: Me too

needlongerlegs said:
no bike but if your meeting at a pub or something

and I'm allowed to turn up on four wheels

G...

By the time we organise a meet you'll probably have owned another 2 or 3 bikes. :D :D :D

Re: east anglia ride

stuart scarfe said:
just back from florida, fancy a rideout not been out with any of you guys before let me know when its happening

ROFL....I bet you're soooo glad you came back right now Stuart :hapybnce:

OK folks, I’ve been having a think about the run this weekend and IMHO it is just too treacherous not to mention cold at the moment so I’m afraid that I’m going to call the run off. Sorry to get you all excited and then back out but I really do think it’s for the best.

I’ve got the route marked up and have test ridden it so I know where we’re going. As soon as the weather picks up I’ll post in and re-schedule it.

For what it’s worth though I wouldn’t mind getting together with a few local UKGSER’s and talking bollox at some point soon.

ATB

DrAlf

I went out any way

Seeing as it was such a nice morning looked at the map and picked out a few roads to try. Went down Ten Mile Bank, guess what? It is 10 miles long:D It ends at Denver Suice.

Attachments

• denver sluice.jpg
    denver sluice.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 60
talking bollox

dr alf re:- meet up

we need some body to arrange something, sounds like your the man!

Back
Top Bottom