west wales weekend

I cant make it now:(, off to the touratwat thingy with some locals, some nice roads on your route, have a blast and keep em peeled for Brainstorms troopers, there has been a "presence" the past two weekends,;) you know about the horsebox/scamera? Have a good ride:thumb

Stewart

You still meeting us in Newgale AL.

Gadget is getting to mine by 9am :eek: so I will phone ewe as we leave and make a judgement as to where and when we will meet. (campsite 2 hours, Broad Haven ice cream shop 2 hours, mmmmm now what do ewe reackon?)

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 61
Yea Al give me a ring when you leave, will start out on rideout about 10 am ish should meet in newgale or there abouts. Just bell me and i'll tell you where we are.

Food Prep in major progress.

Forgot to mention dont forget a dish and cutlery for the cawl, oh and beer.:beer:

The Weather is bloomin great for the weekend.:thumb

I will be placing Yellow GS signs to the camp site please keep an eye out for them the will be on corners and road signs.:thumb

Looking forward to meeting up again and having a chat, We'll keep the lights burning for you, and a warm welcom awaits. Do you have my mobil no.

Good to meet everyone yesterday & a better weekend for weather we couldn't have had. Sun blazing down this morning so I expect you've all had a good time at the campsite. We carried on north yesterday and got back quite late, Claire only passed her test 3 weeks ago and yesterday was her fourth ride out.

Best Rgds
Russ

Well done Big Al. A cracking night and lovely cawl. :clap

You never have a video handy when you want one, but the mental memory I have of a pissed up Alan D falling into his tent and trying to close the flap will live with me forever. :D

We'll have to organise another one of these.

Just goes to show that it's not the "facilities" that create a cracking meet - it's the people that attend. :thumb2

Well done Big Al. A cracking night and lovely cawl. :clap

You never have a video handy when you want one, but the mental memory I have of a pissed up Alan D falling into his tent and trying to close the flap will live with me forever. :D

We'll have to organise another one of these.

Just goes to show that it's not the "facilities" that create a cracking meet - it's the people that attend. :thumb2

Well I was there :mcgun and enjoyed the company and the craic :beerjug: thanks to Big Al and all for the effort, cracking weekend. I met at Poppit lunchtime on me bike, and after catching the Chickens arrived at 2120 in BT and after shouting TOSSERS in the night :augiefound them i the corner of a large field then had a of Tossers warming themselves on the bonnet of me car :bow

Attachments

• Barn 20-09-08.jpg
    Barn 20-09-08.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 116
Sorry, haven't cracked multiple Pics just yet. :(
This one of the sparten toilet facilities :clap lucky just a leak :D

Attachments

• Barn 20-09-08.ToiletsJPG.jpg
    Barn 20-09-08.ToiletsJPG.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 116
Apart from farting and snoring, not much activity when I took off in search of brecky at 0745 on the Sunday Morning, Withybush Industrial Estate Cafe obliged.

Attachments

• Barn 20-09-08.0730 next dayJPG.jpg
    Barn 20-09-08.0730 next dayJPG.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 114
The surrounding Coves in this underrated part of Wales were a haven for seals, fortunately for them not many Canadians around :mcgun

Attachments

• Barn 20-09-08.Pup at playJPG.jpg
    Barn 20-09-08.Pup at playJPG.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 113
Hi Blobcat glad you and Claire enjoyed your day out.

Al BigAl-Thanks for a great weekend it was enjoyed by all. I look forward to the next one.

Linda-Your Cawl is now legend, thank you for going to all the effort of making the food and shipping it down to Marloes.:bow:bow:bow

P.S. When's your mum getting a GS she'll fit in just fine:D

Brilliant!

Thanks again - a cracking weekend. Great weather, site, food and of course the company.
And the piccies to prove it ... but there's more :rob

:wave

Attachments

• cookinspects.jpg
    cookinspects.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 1150GS_adv.jpg
    1150GS_adv.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 110
  • GSlineup2.jpg
    GSlineup2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 112