Meet before winter?

I was really looking forward to this ride but stupidly I played 5 a side at the weekend and didn't have time to warm up as arrived late..boy am I paying for it now with a very sore knee which is making it almost impossible to walk. So lots of Physio lined up and with a little luck I may be just about fit enough? Here's hoping.

5th is good Paul :thumb2

I am a bit confused here guys,:nenau

Nobby i was taking it you meant the 5 October to run this route,

The other mentions to the 5th are going over my head,

Which route do you want to go with, and what alterations if any do you want to see guys.

ta

Last edited:
:blast my fault. I read the 5th being the 5th route that Adam had done not the fifth of the month. :eek: Sorry
Still suffering the shock of the curtesy car :mmmm
Just sort the weather out and everyone will turn up and then it wont matter where we go :thumb
I can model my new Senegal suit :ymca :D:D

Edit, Ive re-read it and I think Adam thought he meant the 5th too

Last edited:
:blast my fault. I read the 5th being the 5th route that Adam had done not the fifth of the month. :eek: Sorry
Still suffering the shock of the curtesy car :mmmm
Just sort the weather out and everyone will turn up and then it wont matter where we go :thumb
I can model my new Senegal suit :ymca :D:D

Edit, Ive re-read it and I think Adam thought he meant the 5th too

tis making more sense now,

Not sure about having a Noddy and Nobby along on the same route,:rolleyes:

So how many can come along to the 5th October rideout.:)

ta

Sorry about this, but un-able to open the route links so the 5th route is :nenau and do we have a start time & meeting place sorted yet.

Would be good to meet up with you again Rob, and its the first sunday in the month,

Been back a couple of weeks myself from an Austria trip.

fantastic,

take care.

subject to pass out too I'll be up for a ride out , off to the Norfolk coast would be nice.

Stu

Will probably be up for this too :bounce1:bounce1

5th Oct is OK for me (at the moment) but please confirm route - its it number 5 - Walker's Cafe to Norfolk coast?

Will probably be up for this too :bounce1:bounce1

5th Oct is OK for me (at the moment) but please confirm route - its it number 5 - Walker's Cafe to Norfolk coast?

No, from what i understood, its one of the Baldock runs, the mention of the
5th is the 5th of October,

Adam has posted a good run which will be just about every nice road we have in this area, mine was a much shorter run, which only just touched on some of the roads. In mapsourse, rather than the ones you can view.

Sunday 5th October for me guys :)

I'm easy on the route as long as it takes in the B645 ;) The 5th ROUTE is good if we can mod it to Brampton Hut as Start and Finish, it would seem to make sense as it's easy peasy to get to :thumb

Nobbs

Would love to join in, but alas on the 5th I will be leaving for Barcelona, then Monaco, back through the Alps, Amsterdam and home......bugger.

Might well be able to come on the 5th. GS due to be delivered around then, otherwise I'll be along on the Old Lardy.

b

Sunday 5th October for me guys :)

I'm easy on the route as long as it takes in the B645 ;) The 5th ROUTE is good if we can mod it to Brampton Hut as Start and Finish, it would seem to make sense as it's easy peasy to get to :thumb

Nobbs

Brampton hut, where is that, so i can look at the route

Is this the 5 route you are talking about,

ta, just so i know.

Attachments

• 18-11-07%20%28Large%29 (Small).jpg
    18-11-07%20%28Large%29 (Small).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 83
Brampton hut, where is that, so i can look at the route

Junction of the A1 and A14. There is a McDonalds, petrol station (BP?), restaurant and Travel Inn or Travel Lodge (can't quite recall) there. Near Huntingdon race course.

Back
Top Bottom