Meet before winter?

casperfelix

Reaction score
Is anybody planning an autumnal ride out in East Anglia?
Must admit, although I've been a member of this community for a little time now, and have done a European holiday with other GSers this summer, I haven't yet met up with my fellow East Anglian GSers.
So - is anything being planned?
:rob

Mmmmmmm...........
I was anticipating joining somebody else's endeavor being the lazy so and so I am. However I will give thought to planning something.

Have to check with OC Domestic to see how the social diary is looking but four hardy souls and I went for a run out around some old wartime airfields in Cambridgeshire a few months back.

Ride Report

It's about 100-120 miles starting off at the MacDonalds at Brampton Hut services just off the roundabout where the A14 and the A1 meet.

If there is any interest, and you don't mind following a Honda Varadero :D, then I'll see about arranging a date???

Have to check with OC Domestic to see how the social diary is looking but four hardy souls and I went for a run out around some old wartime airfields in Cambridgeshire a few months back.

Ride Report

It's about 100-120 miles starting off at the MacDonalds at Brampton Hut services just off the roundabout where the A14 and the A1 meet.

If there is any interest, and you don't mind following a Honda Varadero :D, then I'll see about arranging a date???

Could be very interested Twotter. As a boy my best friends father was a farmer who 'owned' an old American Airstrip. The stuff we found in the various old USAF buildings was legion - including a motorbike or two.

I can organise a ride as long as it's in October :eek:

I know the area around Brampton Hut, Huntingdon, Peterborough as I live in Chatteris.

I'll plan summat and post it. The B660 followed by the B645 is always good fun.

I'll give Mapsource a look and see what I can do.

Just to confirm, Brampton Hut to start and probably finish? Grafham Water for Lunch?

Nobbs

Could be up for this - depends on date. Should be a fun way to meet some others from this site :)

Hi Nobby,

This is a route i came up with the other day, after reading your bit about the 645 and 660, and have added some of the 507.

Not done all of it fully yet, but most of it.

any use.

Try again, its in mapsource format,

Attachments

• Baldock to Baldock sept08.gdb
    147.5 KB · Views: 49

Back
Top Bottom