Scottish Christmas Doooooooooo

Sat the 29th of November
As December is full of shopping low on funds and hard to book somewhere.
Just to get an idea of numbers so I can book somewhere soon.
Perth Stirling area sounds good but if anyone knows of somewhere that can accomodate around 30 tossers with a function room and beds for this amount at a reasonable rate let me know:thumb

Bridge of Cally Hotel
Is now booked
BNB And Christmas dinner

Agenda is go there get pished eat and go hame the next day

Does this mean that I wont have to do any Christmas shopping or fork out on a new friggin suite this year?
Can I have your word on that yirmaj, please.

Does this mean that I wont have to do any Christmas shopping or fork out on a new friggin suite this year?
Can I have your word on that yirmaj, please.

Well if ye widnae leave thing at yir erse ye widnae huv tae:D

Naw, went to Harveys last year on ma way down, spent a small fortune and still in dispute with the bastads.:spitfire
Its been changed once already and I'm using terms like “fit for purpose” and quoting the sale of goods act to the feckwit in their lack of customer services department.:spitfire

So, should be a good night eh.:D

Naw, went to Ann Summers last year on ma way down, spent a small fortune and still in dispute with the bastads.:spitfire
Its been changed once already and I'm using terms like “fit for purpose” and quoting the sale of goods act to the feckwit in their lack of customer services department.:spitfire

So, should be a good night eh.:D

This "cross dressing" is fun - no?

Al :thumb

It read "Bum love" before feckin' "Someone" got hold of the post :ronno or :eek:onyack

Sh1theed! :D

Last edited:
This "cross dressing" is fun - no?

Al :thumb

drag-queen-folsom-st-fair.jpg

If you insist Al......

What's yer Alter Ego name BTW? - or should we guess?

Ali

Back
Top Bottom