450 X in the flesh

Shep

Shep of the Dessert
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just seen the new 450X in the flesh at Barnstormers, it looks a very neat little package, luckily, for me, its too tall, so it will only be admired from afar.

£6K with a two year warrantee, should be a winner i'd think

Nice to see decent footrests and a nice slim profile, the front of the engine looks a little vulnerable and the clatter the sidestand makes when flicked up sound like damage is being wreaked but I guess they must know that:nenau

Not sure if the Power options seem a little gimmiky, not on a switch on the bars but with some kind of plug/cable arrangement under a side panel. The guys I spoke to said there was a huge difference to the feel of the bike with the two settings but i'd guess once you had found what suited your style you might just leave it at that hence the lack of a bar mounted switch.

I'm sure people who have pre ordered won't be disapointed, i think it looks very good

Shep

Sorry no camera with me:eek:

Hi there!!!

I have seen it and also sat on it this morning... well i should say I climbed into it.

Is TALL and HARD, but fells quite easy to move on it... narrow, flat seat etc cleverly designed.

I wonder howit rides. Will be for sale on the 20th. Price indication in Spain about 8,200.00 euros. similar to KTM and Husqvarna, but far from Honda's CRFX450 that is on sale now for 6,500.00 euro (down from 8,000):spitfire

I hope I will test ride it on the 20th...

Regards

Fran:beerjug:

Think I'll stick with the Husaberg 450:hide

Saw it over the weekend at the MX GP here.

Lovely looking bike. But we weren't allowed sit on it :(

Back
Top Bottom