HID50.com exclusive

Chaps,

I've read the thread but can't decide if I should go for dip and full beam or just dip HID conversion :confused:

Will anyone who has both please let me know what they think etc.

Is it 2 or is 1 enough :fnikefork

Chaps,

I've read the thread but can't decide if I should go for dip and full beam or just dip HID conversion :confused:

I had both dip and full beam on my previous GSA. Just went for dip this time so I can flash quickly if I need to rather than waiting for the HID to light up.

Chaps,

Try 1 and see how you get on, add the other later :thumb2

HID dipped and a decent halogen in the full. Along with two FF50's on a light bar - instant, retina scarring full beam, for the b&*%@&ds who hog the outside lane. and those times when you're riding home in the countryside after a late shift...

Thanks all, the answer of course was start with one and work up to two if needed down the line :blast

The idea from Slowdown of dip and two FF50s is getting me thinking but I'll stick to the plan :thumb

Les I'll send you an email :)

warranty

One or two have asked lately about the warranty on the HID50 kits, as you are all aware we are a little more expensive than other kits on the market and then again cheaper than a lot as well, as our components are premium military grade and supplied from the manufacture, then assembled for us we give a FULL 12 MONTH WARRANTY which we believe is the best out there, plus about the fastest reply and service you can get :thumb2

We have set our sights to have one of the top quality HID kits on the market.

:beerjug:

Hey Les
Any news yet on your little 4" spots, ???? talking of getting flashed ,its just occasionally with mine and its always white van man strange:augie :flag

Hey Les
Any news yet on your little 4" spots, ???? talking of getting flashed ,its just occasionally with mine and its always white van man strange:augie :flag

Yes have stock, but they are only for taking paint of cars :D

Attachments

• hid:side.jpg
    hid:side.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 820
  • new:hid.jpg
    new:hid.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 821
  • hid:on.jpg
    hid:on.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 805
hi les

r you kits.......... LEGAL

NOTES ON ROAD LEGALITY .................HID :

HID systems are DOT approved, MOT approved and fully E-compliant in all safety, E.M. emmission and performance specifications.

if so that would be a good selling point

as more people fit hid kits ,more car drivers moan
that a qoute from a gmp traffic cop :blast

hi les

r you kits.......... LEGAL

NOTES ON ROAD LEGALITY .................HID :

HID systems are DOT approved, MOT approved and fully E-compliant in all safety, E.M. emmission and performance specifications.

if so that would be a good selling point

as more people fit hid kits ,more car drivers moan
that a qoute from a gmp traffic cop :blast

It's one of those gray areas, been discussed a lot on the forum, if you do a search there are a couple of interesting threads and links to DOT.

if fitted correct, never had a MOT problem or flashed :eek: fitted to quite a few of the MET lads they swear by them. :thumb2

Hi Les, You have mail...

Order on !!

Kit received thanks.. Fitted today and took me about 2 hours, being real particular.. I would have done it quicker but as per instructions i tested the system before refitting the headlight unit. I made the mistake of looking straight at it.... after a lie down in a dark room I was able to see without the white dots in my vision and got back to work...

I had the bike on center stand with bricks stabilising the two wheels. I marked the halogen light level on my shed door before stripping the unit down.. Upon refitting it was still spot on but i raised it very slightly just to annoy car drivers.. :)

These lights are very easy to fit and extremely bright... Going to work on bike tonight and coming home while still dark.. Will get a great test of them over the country roads way home.. update to follow...

Thanks Les..

This is my bike in daylight and night time.. Its very very bright.. !!!!

If you are thinking over the possibility of getting this upgrade, stop thinking and do it, you wont be dissapointed..

The hardest part was the Les Dennis moment. I went Les cuz i liked the website.

Thanks again Les..

Attachments

• P1010657b.jpg
    P1010657b.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 677
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 671
Another satisfied customer

Now I see why so many people rate this man.

Thanks very muck Les for your excellent service, with good old fashioned honest advise to boot. :clap:clap:clap

Cheers,
Noo.

Thank you for the great service Les, another Hid fitted to the bike, so its now "you bloody blinded me mate so I drove out anyway.":D

I’m another very happy customer of Les’s.
About three years ago, I bought an Aux light HID conversion from our Mr Wassall. Anyway, recently, one of the Ballasts packed up.
So I asked Les for some advice and he promptly sent me a replacement Ballast, free of charge.:clap

His kit might be a little bit more expensive, but the product and after sales service is outstanding:bow……You do get what you pay for.

Thanks again Les.
:thumb

You get what you pay for ....

What about this for service ? Went out on Saturday, HID headlight main beam gave up, not really a huge problem as I have spots and a HID main beam from Les. Rang him up and left a mesage, he rang back 5 minutes later. Response "no problem, bring it over in the morning and I'll have a look" Got there 10am Monday, checked over by Les and the ballast had gone and ven though it was well out of warranty, no problem to Les : I'll replace it! What'll it cost says me ? Nothing says Les!

Top Man methinks:aidan

Back
Top Bottom