HID50.com exclusive

Les, total numpty with computers......need to do my main now. The HID 50 dip is actually brighter than the standard main beam!

Also, do you do some of those spots for the 1150 Adv? might stretch to the three....but be quick before my Chrissy money is spent on other things - like renting beer;):beer:

Les - had a look at your web site - but still a bit confused!! I have an 1100GS, with H4 bulb - am I right in thinking I can only choose main OR dip beam as an HID?

I have seen some advertised that incorporate a solenoid to reposition the bulb - do yours do this - or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Mike

H4 is high and low beam, they are telescopic, work of a solenoid :thumb2

Les, total numpty with computers......need to do my main now. The HID 50 dip is actually brighter than the standard main beam!

Also, do you do some of those spots for the 1150 Adv? might stretch to the three....but be quick before my Chrissy money is spent on other things - like renting beer;):beer:

:thumb2

Attachments

• mike r1.JPG
    mike r1.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,034
Many thanks for the kit Les. Spent yesterday fitting them and took the bike for a quick run up to the Green welly. Fantastic weather but rather cold. The differance is amazing.....:thumb:thumb

Many thanks for the kit Les. Spent yesterday fitting them and took the bike for a quick run up to the Green welly. Fantastic weather but rather cold. The differance is amazing.....:thumb:thumb

Cheers :thumb2

Thanks for the 2 x 50 kit I collected today Les, all is fitted and tested................brilliant.

Only went twenty yards up the street as I had a T shirt on and no helmet, but what a change!

Cheers

Quick question for Les...

Hi Les

I got some main and dip 50 watters from you a few months back. Fantastic lights, but a slight quirk has developed and I wondered if you had any ideas...

Last week out of the blue the dip didn't work and I had a LAMP warning on display. Turned bike off and on and all was well. Used bike a few times since with no problem.

Today, however, the LAMP warning was back, but the light was working fine. After about 20 mins of driving the LAMP warning went away.

Any suggestions?

EDIT - suppose I should have mentioned its a 1200GS

cheers
Darren

Les

Same issue with mine - battery is fine - Help please :confused:

Hi Les.

I'm after some HIDs for my 2006 R1200GS for dipped and high beam. I'll drop you a PM for prices. I'm a complete numpty mechanic with a hammer so appreciate some TLC about fitting if complex or advice on anyone local to Portsmouth who might be able to fit if that's the case.

Cheers

Hi Les.

I'm after some HIDs for my 2006 R1200GS for dipped and high beam. I'll drop you a PM for prices. I'm a complete numpty mechanic with a hammer so appreciate some TLC about fitting if complex or advice on anyone local to Portsmouth who might be able to fit if that's the case.

Cheers

sorted :thumb2

Hi Les

As the Aussie dollar slowly climbs to 2 for 1 pound thought I should take the plunge and get some prices off you.

I've got an 07 GSA

Could you message me?

Cheers

:bounce1:bounce1 Ok having read these posts and ordered mine, I can't wait to fit them to the bike:D

Just got home from my first night run. I can't believe the difference ... I can see up the lanes ... and on dip on the A55 as well at the national speed limit :eek:

And the gits don't pull out in front of you ... easy fit too, follow the instructions. Took me a couple of hours, but I was doing other jobs.

Thanks Les :bow:bow

Just got home from my first night run. I can't believe the difference ... I can see up the lanes ... and on dip on the A55 as well at the national speed limit :eek:

And the gits don't pull out in front of you ... easy fit too, follow the instructions. Took me a couple of hours, but I was doing other jobs.

Thanks Les :bow:bow

Cheers :thumb2

After fitting them on Sunday just been out for my first ride with them.

All I can say is what an improvement :cool:

Back
Top Bottom