Muffs

ScaryAardvark

It's September so winter has arrived in the north east and I was wondering if anyone know where I can source some muffs for my 1200gs.

I contacted Steptoe but he said he wasn't doing them anymore. :(

I contacted VAL_H and have had no reply :(

I like the tucano urbano ones which use the bar end weight to secure them but I don't know which ones they are.. (they seem to be earmarked for scooters on their web site :( )

Can anyone enlighten me. I don't _have_ to have tucano ones, so if anyone can recommend some muffs and a supplier I'd be grateful.

Thx
Mark.

Thanks bobble, the email address on her site is the same one I've already sent a message to.. :(

I might call her mobile..

Thx
Mark.

what are Muffs?

Best thing since sliced bread.

You'll never wear bulky winter gloves again. :thumb

BMW_Muffs_0026.JPG

Dreamer,

Who makes those muffs. Are they the Tucano Urbano ones that val sells?

It looks like you've got the hand shields in place, is that right. I'd heard that you had to remove the hand shields to fit the urbano's

Anyone else know if htis is true

Dreamer,

Who makes those muffs. Are they the Tucano Urbano ones that val sells?

It looks like you've got the hand shields in place, is that right. I'd heard that you had to remove the hand shields to fit the urbano's

Anyone else know if htis is true

they fit over the handshields on the 1150, but you have to remove touratech extensions to the handshields ;)

They are Horrible! but probably quite effective

Oh, yes. :thumb2 Away with bulky winter gloves! Away with lack of feel! Say hello to warm, dry hands than can still operate all your switches, levers and throttle properly all through the winter. :clap

look a bit like oven gloves!

i assume they are comfortable to use, they look bulky.

i think val is away, but gets back soon. i don't know why i think that, i just have some irish intuition going on here???

they fit over the handshields on the 1150, but you have to remove touratech extensions to the handshields ;)

I've got a 1200, does anyone know if I have to remove the handshields to fit the urbano muffs?

Back
Top Bottom