1150 GS/A Spotlight mounting Bar

GS1150 Light Bar

hi How Much,

I would like a set up for a GS1150 please.

Normal Switch is fine... i'll send you a PM as well.....

Hi David,

After an autoswitch set up for an 05 1150 ADV

Price £100 ?? paypal payment ok ??

Cheers

Phil

PM also sent

people

please only enquire for your requirements via PM or Email

not both:blast

it takes quite a lot of sorting out "who is who and ordering what" its a nightmare otherwise... i have to cross reference between ukgser usernames and email addresses

trust me i check both ukgser and my email as soon as possible:thumb

oh! i have lightbars in stock but have no full kits till i get my next shipment of lamps... if you require a kit just let me know and you will be shipped in order

thanks

David

All

my new shipment of lamps arrived today... (what is the matter with the post at the minute:nenau )

next batch of 1150 lightbars are in production, another switch order is being shipped as i type....

busy busy busy:thumb

so order away

David

just got mine great value and service from Dave (How Much) just need to get them fitted...

Really impressed with the quality and attention to detail... lots of care gone into these.....

All

am away monday night to thursday 11th March.... so wont be answering requests

please order as required.. i will get em in the post for the weekend as normal

"everything" is now back in stock:thumb

thanks

David

Had mine fitted last week, work a treat, great piece of kit, solid design and service, go on treat your GS.

another lightbar is winging its way Airmail to the far side of the planet:D

Australia again! :thumb

thankyou for your order Ron in Territory 2602 Australia :thumb

David

David

Light bar turned up in the mail today, to say I'm rapped would be an understatement.
It looks fantastic and delivery quick as.
Thanks for helping out an Aussie in need.......

Cheers
Ron

David,
Gear arrived today, well pleased with the quality. Even step by step fitting instructions that I can follow :augie
Thanks again, and keep it shiny side up:)

Gavin(GBPOT)

another country added to my mailing list for lightbars...

thanks for your order Peter in New Zealand:thumb

excellent!

David

Frikkie from Gauteng....

you are a star! thankyou for your order... you just added another country to my my growing International mailing list

a lightbar is on its way to Gauteng South Africa :thumb

our planet gets smaller by the day

David

am away to.... "The Gentlemans wee-kend" this weekend so wont be picking up your orders for 1100/1150 lightbars and kits

back to normal on monday:thumb

David
how much

r1150 GSA Full light and bar set

How Much,

I am interested in your light bar with light set to suit my 02 R1150 GSA. Could you let me know how much posted to Australia, 2655.

Thanks

hzcruiser

How Much,

I am interested in your light bar with light set to suit my 02 R1150 GSA. Could you let me know how much posted to Australia, 2655.

Thanks

hzcruiser

no problem to Australia... sent a few there now:thumb as you are not a subscribed gser please email me at dwbakerdg@blueyonder.co.uk for contact and payment details

thanks

David

thanks Scott

a lighting kit is in the post to NSW Australia....:thumb

seem to be exporting as many as i ship to the UK these days:clap

cheers

David

ALL

am putting myself in the care of the NHS on Monday 13th sept to have the long awaited surgery on my back....

this fecking thing growing where it shouldnt be.. has kept me off my bike and made me suffer beyond belief all summer

needles to say i wont be sorting any lightbar orders this week....:D

will be back soon, hopefully back to what passes for "normal".. for me:D

seeya soon

how much

(David)

Back
Top Bottom