CG125 (really shit)

Will you also be picking it up on Saturday and Sunday;):D

We could club (if I can use that word) together and get one of these:eek:

Attachments

• HondaGoldwingTowTruck4.jpg
    HondaGoldwingTowTruck4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 173
I'm running the insurance company phone call in my head:

Them: Oh Hello Mr.Snoopy, how can we help.

Snoopy: I've got a new bike, it's an R1200GS BMW.

Them: Yes......:redlight

Snoopy: ..and I'm adding the following accessories: LAzer cannon, pop-up toaster, fondue set..15 USB ports....

Them: :redlight:redlight:redlight Just one moment while we put you on hold....

Them: We'll have to increase the premium, slightly for that..

Snoopy: ..and I'm going to do away with the OE servo assisted , ABS equipped breaking system and making my own..

Them; ...:redlight:redlight:redlight:redlight:redlight..."click"...

Snoopy: ...Hello? ....Hello?

:augie

Woo-yeah!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nu9dfdYCZhM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nu9dfdYCZhM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Never had you figured for a hippy, Dawg...

:cool

:D

Pick up tomororow!

Pannier bracket and stainless bolts arrived. HID lights here lots of wiring to do. Saturday's gunna be a cracker. :thumb

:beerjug::clap:bounce1:clap:bounce1:clap:beerjug::clap:clap

hope you've got a fire extinguisher nearby for sunday :augie

Not had the best of luck with bikes till now, You wiring in the aux lights doesn't bear thinking about :D

It's here!!!!

Fooking awesome!!! I love it to bits already. It's just plain and simply the best bike I've ridden. The engine is better than the 04's I've driven :nenau poss because of the 36k and the gearbox is like silk. The wind protection at 80mph is superb with the adv screen + winglets can't hear a thing other than the Boss exhaust. :D

I've got a bargain, it's in really good nick, laced with goodies and when I've sold many of the extras I don't want it's under a 4k price tag!

Aux fogs failed on the way home - not my doing!!!

This bike rocks. I'm never selling it. :clap

It's here!!!!

Fooking awesome!!! I love it to bits already. It's just plain and simply the best bike I've ridden. The engine is better than the 04's I've driven :nenau poss because of the 36k and the gearbox is like silk. The wind protection at 80mph is superb with the adv screen + winglets can't hear a thing other than the Boss exhaust. :D

I've got a bargain, it's in really good nick, laced with goodies and when I've sold many of the extras I don't want it's under a 4k price tag!

I've written that down. :p

Glad you're chuffed.

:beerjug:

so will you be making it better with the aid of a set of halfards spanners, gaffa tape and a copy of MCN or will you just ride it about and have fun...:thumb2

It's here!!!!

This is what I was wanting to hear. !!!

Very happy for you. :beerjug:

under 4 grand.... that's a good price.... who would have believed you'd get one for that money:augie

I haven't made up my mind but most of the comments are coming without reasoning. If you think the price is going to plummet in December try backing that up with some sort of figure. I've never seen a 1200 go for less than 5k private. Are we expecting 4k, 3k or what? :nenau

I'm also not interested in comments from regular whinging 1150GSA owners who will give a negative response no matter what bloody 1200 I go for.

I agree 6.2k is not good value for a 4yr old bike, but then there's nothing like a 1200GS and it's 4k cheaper than a new one.

I'm getting a 1200GS like it or not Trippy. Just give guidance on whether this one is a decent model, if not tell me what I can expect in a couple months. I can hang on for sure and at that point I should be able to buy private, especially if Norwich Union have stopped fannying around.

Andrew

I'm saying it now but

Don't Start Fecking about with the Bike

if it works leave the thing alone don't ad silly electrics and stuff... fix the spots add a set of Panniers and go... and enjoy:)

So Snoopy, you out this weekend?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cefHiOX7zW4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cefHiOX7zW4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nah I'm not out today after my drowning yesterday. I've got "customisation" to do instead. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom