4.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,243
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,171
More pics to follow soon chaps when Ive finished grovelling to the misses for my £60 speeding fine I got on Saturday.:blast

A first on the off road ride I`ll wager!

73 in 50,,,,,,,,,,,,no justice.:D

Top job Gaz :thumb

Brill day out. Typical that Syco and I missed out on the group photo, just isn't quite as pretty as it should be :augie:augie:augie

Superb piccy of 101 in the water fella, are you David Bailey :nenau

It is a great pic of your bro! Just my cheap point and click digital.
I will print one off and let you have it for him.

Shame you aren`t on the group photo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you make me look handsome.:D

101 makes a splash

yeehaaar, kool pik my friend. I've left her dirty as she's far better lookin a foot deep in mud:D:thumb

for Mrs skygod

BIG BIG thank you for the food and drink, well beyond the duty of a gser's wife. My missus would have told us all to bugger off if i'd invited 20+ muddy off roaders to the house. You are an superstar and i thank you:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow
shame no-one else got a look in when Flip got into butty mode:augie

Some pics that I took of the Offroad ride on Saturday

Chris G trying to turn
ORR1.jpg

ORR2.jpg

Forry on the trail
ORR3.jpg

Waiting around for Gaz to return with his speeding ticket:eek:

ORR4.jpg

ORR5.jpg

ORR6.jpg

Sycomoto on 101

ORR7.jpg

Now in untypical Dakar going:eek:

ORR8.jpg

Mud of epic proportions - ask Ella (Pumpy)

ORR9.jpg

Forry makes it look easy

ORR10.jpg

Others didn't and it was hard going

ORR11.jpg

ORR12.jpg

ORR13.jpg

Normal GS service resumed

ORR14.jpg

ORR15.jpg

ORR16.jpg

Gaz's stately home - Cressbrook Mill in Monsal Dale, where his wife and the butler (Flip) laid on an ample spread for lunch, while we relaxed amongst the gardens with their ornamental fountains - cheers Gaz beyond the call of duty and much appreciated

ORR17.jpg

ORR18.jpg

Thanks for a great ride Gaz and Flip, you took me back to some trails that I'd not done for a while and sorry I had to leave early.

A great bunch of GS'ers doing their thing:thumb:cool:

Found one of Pumpy

Pumpy in action and a few more.

Attachments

• pumpy.jpg
    pumpy.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 802
  • muddy.jpg
    muddy.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 808
  • chris.jpg
    chris.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 897
Thanks for a great day out Gary - had an awesome time and the other half really enjoyed it too :thumb2 She's already asking for ADV footpegs for the rear and wants to know why we don't have knobblies fitted to the bike :D Definitely looking forward to next time :beerjug:

Some good pics, twas a great day to be out there:thumb2

How is the brave soul 2 up on a GSA ? :eek:

There is a very blurred line between brave and stupid :augie Although we never fell off and had a great time :thumb2

Top job Gaz. It was a fantastic ride and the chip butties were excellent. Please pass on our thanks to your wife.:thumb

KTM Chris

Your very welcome Chris, see you next time. :thumb2

Be careful with that hovercraft.:D

Top job Gaz. It was a fantastic ride and the chip butties were excellent. Please pass on our thanks to your wife.:thumb

KTM Chris

hey chris stop playing with your hovercraft and get being a fully signed up member!! the scalextric is fab by the way!!

Thanks for a great day Gaz & a big thanks to your wife for the chip buttys & cakes, she’s a star.

Gaz,
Thanks for leading a fantastic day.
The routes, banter, the members of the ride and the lunch stop catered by your good lady; all top notch fella and as said 'no whingers'.
A big hats off to you sir!

A quality days entertainment with a great crowd of mixed abilities that were all happy to crack on and get stuck in.
That last lane was a peach:thumb2

Also like to say a big thanks to Simon (Spikehammer) for the surprise of bringing down one of his Husabergs for me to 'bounce of the scenery' for the day. Cheers mate, it's certainly opened my eyes.

Great to catch up with Mav & Ela who I'd not seen for a while as well as meet and share routes with some new faces.

Love the class of 2008 pic. Great reminder of a fabulous day.

Wish I'd brought my camera now.

Your welcome Ben, lets face it. If it wasnt for Simon and the Husaberg Twins you would have been in a right pickle.
As your only 5"4 with a 22cm inside leg those trails on your 1150 would have been quite challenging.

How did the enema go you had booked in on Monday morning?
:D

You bringing the big one next year?

Your welcome Ben, lets face it. If it wasnt for Simon and the Husaberg Twins you would have been in a right pickle.
As your only 5"4 with a 22cm inside leg those trails on your 1150 would have been quite challenging.

How did the enema go you had booked in on Monday morning?
:D

You bringing the big one next year?

Yup, as my Biography says - 'Short geezer,very quiet.':D
If I'd have taken the 1150, I don't think I'd have had as big a grin as I had by the end of the day.

Ah...the enema. Riding the board on road has left me feeling like I've been through the wrong lane of Turkish customs. 'Pass me the rubber hoop Mavis, I need to sit for a while!'
Na, I'm in no pain at all. Made me appreciate the standard GS seat on the trip back down South, though.

I'll be back next year for more though. Just need to see if I'll have scrimped & saved for a new toy by then.

I love the group photo, were all smiling looking at a the KTM …. :augie

Back
Top Bottom