Huge thanks to Lynn and Bryn and ride leaders

Thanks very much for a fantastic weekend, my first meet and actually my first for a lot of other things (camping, riding a long distance, well has been a long long time). I really enjoyed the road ride, and even enjoyed it when it went slightly pear shape. Met some nice people, food was great. Look forward to the next one.
Thanks again
JC

Only turned up for the road ride on Saturday due to other commitments but it was plain to see when we arrived that a lot of planning had gone into the event and the campsite was buzzing. Bryn, getting Les there from Traveldri was a bad idea, I only arrived 20 mins before the road ride and still managed to spend a load of dosh in there :blast

The venue looked great and everybody seemed to have had a good night on Friday and after the previous few days who would have predicted Saturdays weather. Gutted that I couldn't join in on any of the fun Sat' night.

Big thanks to Bryn, Gary, Mick Ian et al :bow :bow

Next years event is a big MUST DO...........364 days to go :(

Wasn't bad....

Got entertained ( if that's the phrase for poo discussions :eek: ) at the Pimms tent; then entertained by proffs videos; then Mr Farmer :bow balanced my carbs; then won in the raffle...so.... not bad really ;)

Thanks Bryn and co :) :thumb2

Does not one of you Feckers own a Camera?

Heres a pic of my bike, a rubber boobie, a vibrating fanny mouse, a Pims twizzel stick, a pack of wet wipes, a PG tips monkey, a hot air balloon and Burton taking it's photo. Is that enough you grumpy old git?

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 423
is there no pictures of Acorns.... Poppy sent me a strange text that there was a few of them floating about and if you had a good camera with a macro lens you could get a picture of one.

is there no pictures of Acorns.... Poppy sent me a strange text that there was a few of them floating about and if you had a good camera with a macro lens you could get a picture of one.

:jes

"Oh pleeease Poppy, let me have a go"

Still can't understand how Bryn organised the sunshine on Saturday.
And a good selection of airheads as well.
Thanks Bryn and all the others who gave their time for us.

Bryn & Lynn
Thanks for all your hard work it was a great weekend I met lots of new tossers and what a great bunch they are LOL :)

Thanks to everyone that was involved in organising the event. It was my first event and I have to say was one hell of a weekend!!!!

From being on the board for a few years you get a sense of people's personalities and so when I saw Whatton, I decided to introduce myself:blast

I spent the weekend in the company of some great people, Kev, James, Poppy, Al, Tony, John and Bryan to name a few. I drank......a lot, I smoked.......a lot and I laughed an unbelievable amount. I never rode my bike all weekend and never talked about it or anything on it either:D

Some outstanding memories:

Al falling over in the feild.....http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158948&highlight=earthquake........coincidence???

Tony not being able to make his legs move fast enough to compensate for his body moving forwards.

Kev's face when Woody the Clown arrived:eek:

The hours of entertainment we derived from the poo in the gents.

I look forward to meeting up with you all again.:beer::beer:

First UKGSER event. Bloody marvellous!! Even Mrs E. wants to come back for more...!!!

Thanks to Bryn and all everyone who made it a V enjoyable weekend.

Dave. :bounce1

Does not one of you Feckers own a Camera?

The hairs on the back of Kev's arms stood up :D

372376184_xbPkr-XL.jpg

Thanks to all the organisers for a fantastic weekend.
I like the way you had pre booked the sun for saturday. I did the road ride which was a great mix of minor roads through stunning scenery :clap

Another thanks to the managment and staff at Lumb Farm, the food was very tasty and the beer very moreish, hic!

Thanks also to all the Tosseres who went for making it a really friendly and happy event. Just need to drink a bit less next time :beerjug:

Cheers

Lynchy :D

Great event, great people and great fun. Hope a few of the 'virgin' off roaders will now point their steeds towards the lanes with more regularity and confidence.

Stars of the show:

Bryn and Lynn...brilliant event as usual:clap

Flipfly and SkyGod...why you two aren't on tele I'll never know!...shiny coins..:)

Motorhead....'Just throw it at the scenery, honestly':D

Stan...you, my darling were without doubt the stellar event, or should that be Stella??...:eek: Your skin must be very thick (like your head the next morning) and you've got one hell of a sense of humour.:thumb

Massive thanks to Lynn & Bryn.Our first Camp & Meet of Many we hope.Plus a huge thanks too Mr Ifan How you lead 54 Bikes on the road trip was amazing top gezzer

Back
Top Bottom