Huge thanks to Lynn and Bryn and ride leaders

Big thank you to Lynn and Bryn for organising the weekend and Gaz and Phil for the cracking offroad ride not forgetting Helen for chip butties :beerjug:

Forry & Tina :thumb2

Your very welcome guys. Helen said she enjoyed you all coming round so she says she will do it again next year. ;)

Your very welcome guys. Helen said she enjoyed you all coming round so she says she will do it again next year. ;)

Last time we were there you said the neighbors love bikes.... maybe the 50+ road riders could call in for lunch next year ;):D:D

Thanks Bryn and Lynn for all the hard work setting this up,
You should be proud it went so well.:bow

Thanks Flipfly for leading us through the dark on the Friday night ride:):cool:
I think my g/s has the output of a birthday candle.

cheers Val and Briano for getting us out and about on the fords ride.:thumb
A good weekend out to meet new friends (petcul) and old (like proff:p)
I even won a couple of prizes in the raffle,
so I could afford to let birthdayboy shadowfist choose his present from the raffletable:angel

BIG thanks to Bryn and Lyn for, what was, my first official UKGSer doo. What ever your doing to make it such an excellent venue - Please keep doing it.:clap:thumb2

A big thanks must go to Gaz & Phil for organising & leading the Friday & Saturday off-road rides. Quality lanes & quality banter.

Also, a big thanks to Spikehammer for the use of his Husaberg on Saturday.
Cheers mate - I'm still grinning.:D

&

MrIfan, without whom, I'd not have made the event and had such a laugh.
You sir, are a saviour and a gent.:beerjug:

Excellent weekend; superb crowd, top notch banter, lots of ale & exploits on two wheels. It couldn't get much better.......
Quality!:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom