Huge thanks to Lynn and Bryn and ride leaders

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Many thanks to you both for laying on a superb weekend for us all, I'm sure people just don't realise the huge amount of behind the scenes work that it takes to make it all happen :bow:bow

The weather was superb, the food was great on Saturday night and the vast amount of raffle prizes was soon snapped up by the lucky winners shhhhhh shhhhhh shhhhhhh shhhhhh :D:D

Thanks also to Ian (MrIFan) for leading the road ride, Gary (Sky God) for the off road ride and Val for leading the fords.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Yes :thumb

A fantastic weekend with Scorchio Saturday, great carvery, great company, and superb event.

Many, many thanks to Bryn, Lynn et al for all their hard work in making the weekend fantastic :bow:bow :thumb

Yes, totally agree, a superb event.
The food/beer/company was all top notch, and Sarah Teach and myself thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thanks very much Folks.:thumb2

Timpo.

As above really. Sorry I missed Saturday night, but you feckers all snore far too much :D:D:D:D:D

Great company for the friday night bimble and the off road ride on Saturday, and some huge laughs when at the campsite and in the bar.

Many thanks to Bryn, and also to Lumb Farm for a fantastic venue.

Can't believe how long I'm gonna have to wait for the next one :thumb

Big thanks from the Toad clan as well:thumb2

Had a great time throughout.

Will post photos as soon as they've uploaded :D

East Midlands

Thanks to Bryn and Lynn for the weekend, and to Ian for a great rideout.It was also great to meet so many people from the Italia 2008 tour, and also all the other people I met. Can I also say it was a privilege, no an honour to partake in an AUDIENCE WITH FLASH OF THE GAP on Saturday night.

Cheers everybody Ken.

'A Big Thank You' Bryn & Lynn .... Enjoyed seeing you all Saturday evening.

Good to meet some new faces too :thumb2

See you next year

Just got back with Elvie and Gipsy .

Great weekend and big thanks to Lyn and Bryn for all the hard work.

Thank you :clap

BIG THANKS to Bryn and Lyn for an excellent weekend.

Thanks to Skygod and flip for friday nights offroad bimble ( stan has even said she does want to do more, no really , shiny coins, shiny coins :D )

Two great evenings in the bar and met lots of new people ( cider shandy!!!)

Heres to the next one:beerjug:

Thanks indeed!

A first time visit for me to the East Mids Event - a big thank you to Bryn & Lynn for one of the best GSer events I've ever been to! :bow
The food was great throughout, brekkies and dinners.
The raffle was a giggle (OOOOOOOOooooohhhhhhh!!!! AAAAAAAaaaaaahhhh!!!) :D

Thanks also to Flipfly and SkyGod for the off-road ride on Friday night - just right for this inexperienced bimbler on his airhead, with a bit of instruction too :thumb2 Rode back with a grin a mile wide :D

Cheers also to Rob Farmer for a tour of the lanes, plus a trail, on Saturday - and then balancing me carbs :eek:

Great to see everyone and see you next year :clap

(edit - time to change my avatar I think....)

Had a great weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped to organise it, and especially to Lynn and Bryn. Also thanks to all the other " Tossers " who made it such a great event.

My thanks also, didn't go on the rides, did the tourist thing, but a good place to have such an event.

Truly amazing amount of snoring, probably due in no small part to the amazing amount of booze consumed, Lumbs Farm must have done well out of that. But the staff did work hard, even if the breakfast ordering was a bit haphazard on Saturday morning, some chap with the most amusing phone ringtone waited about 45 minutes for his brekky.

I rode back from the Tramway Museum through little villages, and it was really quiet on the roads, quite a contrast to these parts.

Thank you Lyn & Bryn and everyone else for a great weekend.
And thank you for not disturbing my slumber this morning. I finally awoke at 2 pm! :eek:

Thank you Lyn & Bryn and everyone else for a great weekend.
And thank you for not disturbing my slumber this morning. I finally awoke at 2 pm! :eek:

are you japanese :augie
lazy barsteward 2 pm :eek::eek::blast

Back
Top Bottom