Proff's Scrumpy

POG

Reaction score
I tried a small glass purely for testing and evaluation purposes only :augie

It seemed quite mild and refreshing :D

I did see some quite spectacular results from other "testers" tho :augie

Many thanks to Proff who gave me a small sample for further home analysis... :beer: :eek

after garfield retired from the testing team i stepped forward and carried on the testing and whole heartly agree that it is the best apple juice i have drank in a long time, how long that is i do not have a clue because it kills your memory brain cells

Had a pint of this on Friday night. Had a headache on Saturday morning.
I asked Prof what proof it was, he replied "7.5% for tax purposes".
Nuff said :thumb

Bloody good weekend.That cider is good for you its one of your 5 a day :beerjug:

Had four and a half pints on friday and was still a bit pissed after lunch sarurday:thumb2:beerjug:

WOW!!!!! It was slippin down fine then suddenly it was all over for the best part of 12 hours. I have never been so bad in my life. Its cruelly deceptive stuff:eek:

Had 7 Pints (well thats what I remember) might have been eight !! and a Gin and Tonic....I think there was something in the Tonic cos I felt like Sh!t on Saturday. Hence falling over when i missed stepping on the ground whilst walking to Sir James' Tent for a refreshing Pimms......Perhaps Im quinine intolerant:confused::confused:

Proper stuff

Yep I had a couple of pints saturday night, bloody good stuff Proff :augie
Was made to have it mind you,:blast as SAD O'S birthday :D:thumb2

This is what it did to me last year!

Tee hee! I tried a sample of Proff's cider last year:blast

A few pints and a couple of hours later and I was a total car crash:D Still pissed the next morning - it is the brew of Beelzebub and all the demons from hell! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom