Llangollen 2009 camping

camping

Just put myself down for spouts group.:thumb2
I will be camping. :eek:
I have not phoned and booked as according to the previous no booking required.:rolleyes:
Hope they've got lots of space.:augie

regards

clive

Hi
Is there room for one more camping for the weekend

Ta
Eddie

Just put myself down for spouts group.:thumb2
I will be camping. :eek:
I have not phoned and booked as according to the previous no booking required.:rolleyes:
Hope they've got lots of space.:augie

regards

clive

Plenty :thumb

-0005Small.jpg

-0007Small-2.jpg

Just notice that my diary is also pretty empty this weekend, so what's the score - pre-reg only or turn up and camp?

Mup.

If you're camping, just turn up... pitch up.... then get down to the Hand for a few :beer:

MYSELF AND GRAHAM HAVE BEEN BOOKED ON THE SITE FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW, RIDING IN TIMPOS GROUP, SEE YOU IN MAY

FERRET:aidan

Looks like I`ll be there after all.

And doing the campy thing instead of the hotel this time.

Mind you...I could be home in half an hour. :augie
And knowing what the walk back to the campsite`s like,it`d be quicker to go back home than to walk to a tent. :D

I,ll be there for camping at site,off road ride out with timpo.Plus few beers to hand.

Walk

I must be mad.. the walk down to town is fine.. the walk BACK UP is a killer..lol.. Though taxi's were cheap!

I plan to be camping again. Cannot justify a hotel, only 19miles from my house. Camping at least counts as exercise.

Prob be a wooooooseeeee and do the road ride, as taking bike to Normandy on 3rd of June and don't want to risk any damage.

I'll be there on Thursday night will anyone else?:nenau

My course in Caerphilly finishes at 16:00 so I'll spend a nice couple of hours riding up through the valleys.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom