3 Peaks Pish-Up 10th - 12th July 2009

Two for camping please!

Seeing as I rarely do things the right way round, I've gone and paid before I'd booked....

Sandy and I will be there and trying out the tent we bought 2 years ago, but never used, so if it rains, and it leaks, were stuffed!

Hope to meet up with some new friends, esp. those emabarking to USA next year with Sgt Bilko

Alistair

Despite only joinig the site 10 minutes ago me and hubby Mark (fellow GSer) would love to join you - although he doesn't know yet as he's gone to bed early.

Despite only joinig the site 10 minutes ago me and hubby Mark (fellow GSer) would love to join you - although he doesn't know yet as he's gone to bed early.

I know exactly how he feelszzzzzzz......
:D

We had a really great day Julie - many thanks.
Beth&Chris.

Balls, Can't come . It's the Buzzards Birthday that week and her daughter is organising a posh meal that weekend so I'm sorry you'll have to try to enjoy yerselves without my sparkling wit, humour and good manners.

See you at the GOTC tho....

Al

How much is it to bunker down? I might upgrade.

£30 for the two nights accommodation :thumb

There's still a couple of bunk places left and we may be able to organise an extended check out time especially for you ;) :D:D

Pog,

Just picked up on this.

Are there any any spaces left on this get together for a couple of camping campers :mmmm

Pog,

Just picked up on this.

Are there any any spaces left on this get together for a couple of camping campers :mmmm

Plenty of camping still available and also still quite a few bunkroom places free.

Go for it :thumb

Can we have dibs on a 4-bunk room

Hi Pog, still buzzin for the next rideout after Llangollen!

Can I have have dibs on a 4-bunk room for the N Wales GSers? Failing that we will have to camping for 3/4 tents.

Steve

Hi Pog, could you pencil me in please.

Canvas for one.

Paid up :thumb2

Hi, can you book me in for camping for one please?:)

ETA - payment sent

Just paid for 2 nights camping which I booked previously.

If its not oversubscribed already, can you also put me down for the high passes rideout - sounds interesting.

Looks like there will be a few North Wales tossers going to this event, if anyone would like to hook up for the ride up there, let me know and we can sort it out nearer the time.

Hi POG,

Dust Cloud has paid £90 by PayPal for bunk accommodation for himself, me and Mr Friday. He has acknowledgement from PayPal of money being sent but no acknowledgement of bunkhouse places being secured. Can you confirm that we're on the accommodation list please?

He hasn't got computer access at the moment and has asked me to post this. :type

Hi POG,

Dust Cloud has paid £90 by PayPal for bunk accommodation for himself, me and Mr Friday. He has acknowledgement from PayPal of money being sent but no acknowledgement of bunkhouse places being secured. Can you confirm that we're on the accommodation list please?

He hasn't got computer access at the moment and has asked me to post this. :type

Hi there,

Steve didn't make it clear on his paypal payment who the booking was for (i.e. his sitename). He has since sent an e-mail in and everything has become clearer ;) I will update the list expeditiously forthwith :thumb

If you want me to put the third name down, you'll need to let me know who it's for (until then it can be A. Nother ;) )

Back
Top Bottom