Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 129 to 139 of 139

Thread: 3 Peaks Pish-Up 10th - 12th July 2009

  1. #129
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    A little bit of everywhere...
    Posts
    325

    Talking

    Thanks Pog, didn't know about that one, how long has it been around? Seen the Subarus (and the rest) over the past 3 years or so, but not the VW.


    Thankfully I don't speed ... My ballast has a beady eye, a helmet intercom and a very sharp index finger !

  2. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by geotim View Post
    Thanks Pog, didn't know about that one, how long has it been around? Seen the Subarus (and the rest) over the past 3 years or so, but not the VW.


    Thankfully I don't speed ... My ballast has a beady eye, a helmet intercom and a very sharp index finger !
    At least a year now. It's a sneaky one and very active. I only know because I've seen it pulling a couple of bikers last summer and attending the overturned truck a few weeks ago.

    There also used to be a blue Subaru Imprezza with gold wheels and stars on the sides.

  3. #131
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    A little bit of everywhere...
    Posts
    325

    Unhappy

    Thanks - I've seen the blinged Subaru, but good tip on the VW. I must inform my co-pilot ...

    What other rides are planned? I have to top up about 100 miles on a new GSA :-) before its run in service, so am miffed I can't join the passes ride - maybe just part of it.

    ...Should have kept the old GS a little longer, or ridden the new one a little faster I guess !!!

  4. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Co. Durham
    Posts
    411

    Am I too late??

    Sorry for the short notice, but I'm now able to attend.

    Please put me down for camping and how can I pay

    Cheers

    Geordie

  5. #133
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    oakworth
    Posts
    1,477
    Just pitch up and see POG or me re payment
    R1100gs

  6. #134
    jim livingstone
    Guest
    Hi,
    We have been let down by babysitter for the weekend and so would need to bring our two and a half year old daughter with us ?
    Is this possible?
    If so we would take the 4 person family room if still available?

    We (myself and my wife) were to be part of captain kens party.

    Hope this is possible as really looking forward to the pish up !!
    Jim.

  7. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by jim livingstone View Post
    Hi,
    We have been let down by babysitter for the weekend and so would need to bring our two and a half year old daughter with us ?
    Is this possible?
    If so we would take the 4 person family room if still available?

    We (myself and my wife) were to be part of captain kens party.

    Hope this is possible as really looking forward to the pish up !!
    Jim.
    The Family room is still available as far as I know. It's yours unless you've been gazumped overnight (but I don't think so). Get Captain Ken to PM me your number

  8. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by jim livingstone View Post
    Hi,
    We have been let down by babysitter for the weekend and so would need to bring our two and a half year old daughter with us ?
    Is this possible?
    If so we would take the 4 person family room if still available?

    We (myself and my wife) were to be part of captain kens party.

    Hope this is possible as really looking forward to the pish up !!
    Jim.

    Further to my post of last night.

    I have been in touch with the venue and I'm afraid the Family room has gone. Jez had to hand it back to the venue a few days ago as it looked like it wasn't going to be filled and they have managed to rent it out to someone.

    So unfortunately I can't help you on this

  9. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A crazy melon farm
    Posts
    12,782
    Quote Originally Posted by POG View Post
    I have been in touch with the venue and I'm afraid the Family room has gone. Jez had to hand it back to the venue a few days ago as it looked like it wasn't going to be filled and they have managed to rent it out to someone.
    Can you imagine booking for a quiet weekend oop North and then arriving to find a load of Tossers in residence

  10. #138
    Deleted account W
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    Can you imagine booking for a quiet weekend oop North and then arriving to find a load of Tossers in residence
    You mean we're not in an exclusion zone? The general public will have access to us? Good heavens

  11. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Siorrachd Obar Dheathain
    Posts
    13,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatton View Post
    You mean we're not in an exclusion zone? The general public will have access to us? Good heavens
    Who should we feel sorry for

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"