3 Peaks Pish-Up 10th - 12th July 2009

the 3peaks

hi please add 2 more to list ie 2 more fore breakfast sat+sun +camping a totol of 7 tent pitches required 5 ta! ken:clap

more of use

hi pob the numbers are 8 for breakfast sat+sun +5 tents for campers ta! ken:eek:onyack

Nice one. :thumb2

Do we need to bring bedding, towel etc. or is that all provided?

You will need to bring your own bedding and towel.

The venue can supply you with bedding (but it's at extra cost :blast) :thumb

BiB - boys in blue

:thumb2:blast
bugger, got half way and finger trouble dropped my thread !

:rob
a.t. was spot on about the BiB - Volvo and Subaru on the Yorkshire section of the A65, Clapham to Skipton and also Inglton to Hawes road.

There is often a mobile van camera on the other (Lancashire) end of the A65 between Kirkby and junction 36 of the M6. Also a gentleman on a bike around the Bull Beck cafe stop in Caton, and a standing plod in the car park of the Truck yard (as you come out of Caton, just as you start to wind up for a long straight stretch - right at the national speed limit sign !)
:blast

Not booking as i live down the road, but will hope to drop in and join for a ride or two.

:thumb2:blast
bugger, got half way and finger trouble dropped my thread !

:rob
a.t. was spot on about the BiB - Volvo and Subaru on the Yorkshire section of the A65, Clapham to Skipton and also Inglton to Hawes road.

There is often a mobile van camera on the other (Lancashire) end of the A65 between Kirkby and junction 36 of the M6. Also a gentleman on a bike around the Bull Beck cafe stop in Caton, and a standing plod in the car park of the Truck yard (as you come out of Caton, just as you start to wind up for a long straight stretch - right at the national speed limit sign !)
:blast

Not booking as i live down the road, but will hope to drop in and join for a ride or two.

There is also a grey VW Golf GTi with blacked out windows that is a traffic car that you must look out for. This car patrols the road regularly.

Thanks Pog, didn't know about that one, how long has it been around? Seen the Subarus (and the rest) over the past 3 years or so, but not the VW.

Thankfully I don't speed ... My ballast has a beady eye, a helmet intercom and a very sharp index finger !

Thanks Pog, didn't know about that one, how long has it been around? Seen the Subarus (and the rest) over the past 3 years or so, but not the VW.

Thankfully I don't speed ... My ballast has a beady eye, a helmet intercom and a very sharp index finger !

At least a year now. It's a sneaky one and very active. I only know because I've seen it pulling a couple of bikers last summer and attending the overturned truck a few weeks ago.

There also used to be a blue Subaru Imprezza with gold wheels and stars on the sides.

Thanks - I've seen the blinged Subaru, but good tip on the VW. I must inform my co-pilot ...

What other rides are planned? I have to top up about 100 miles on a new GSA :) before its run in service, so am miffed I can't join the passes ride - maybe just part of it.

...Should have kept the old GS a little longer, or ridden the new one a little faster I guess !!!

Am I too late??

Sorry for the short notice, but I'm now able to attend.

Please put me down for camping and how can I pay

Cheers

Geordie:thumb2

Just pitch up and see POG or me re payment:thumb2

Hi,
We have been let down by babysitter for the weekend and so would need to bring our two and a half year old daughter with us ?
Is this possible?
If so we would take the 4 person family room if still available?

We (myself and my wife) were to be part of captain kens party.

Hope this is possible as really looking forward to the pish up !!
Jim.

Hi,
We have been let down by babysitter for the weekend and so would need to bring our two and a half year old daughter with us ?
Is this possible?

Jim.

The Family room is still available as far as I know. It's yours unless you've been gazumped overnight (but I don't think so). Get Captain Ken to PM me your number :thumb2

Hi,
Is this possible?

Jim.

Further to my post of last night.

I have been in touch with the venue and I'm afraid the Family room has gone. Jez had to hand it back to the venue a few days ago as it looked like it wasn't going to be filled and they have managed to rent it out to someone.

So unfortunately I can't help you on this :(

I have been in touch with the venue and I'm afraid the Family room has gone. Jez had to hand it back to the venue a few days ago as it looked like it wasn't going to be filled and they have managed to rent it out to someone.

Can you imagine booking for a quiet weekend oop North and then arriving to find a load of Tossers in residence :blast :D

Can you imagine booking for a quiet weekend oop North and then arriving to find a load of Tossers in residence :blast :D

You mean we're not in an exclusion zone? The general public will have access to us? Good heavens :blast

Back
Top Bottom