3 Peaks Pish-Up 10th - 12th July 2009

POG

Reaction score
heading.jpg

1.jpg

Dalesbridge, Austwick, nr. Settle

10th - 12th July 2009

All Welcome

The venue for this event is located at Dalesbridge, near the village of Austwick, on the edge of The Yorkshire Dales National Park and The Forest Of Bowland.... it's location is surrounded by superb GSing roads and trails in God's country.

There will be 2 levels of spectacular Off-Road Rides and 2 levels of breathtaking On-Road Rides so as to suit all abilities of riding.

There will also be a challenging Passes Ride for the brave.

Bar food will be available on the Friday evening with a lavish meal served on Saturday night.

The site features various bedroom accommodation,
  • Two twin bedrooms
  • Two double rooms
  • One 4-bed family room
  • One single room
All are en suite,and all rooms have colour TV's, coffee and tea making facilities.

There are also a total of 40 bunks in 4 and 6 bunkbed rooms,

The 6-bed units have a kitchen area with a free standing cooker with oven, fridge, separate washing-up sink and en-suite shower and toilet. All crockery, cutlery and cooking pots are provided. There is a seating area in each of the rooms.

The 4-bed units have en-suite shower and toilet as well as toasters, kettles and microwaves.

There is also a huge, well maintained camping area with dedicated toilets and showers (with hot water and underfloor heating). There is also a wash up room with power sockets for those of you who can't live without your hairdyers or electrical gizmos.

All booking should be done through myself as I have secured all the accommodation for the weekend.

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg

Details of booking and availability to follow

Has the camp ground got hook-ups for vans POG. If so could you book me one, please.

Pencil in an area on the underfloor heating room for my sleeping bag please :D

That looks like a winner of a weekend, not gonna book for camping just yet, but I will do my very best to attend this one............nice one POG :thumb

3 peaks

Hi you can book me in for 3 tents and possibly 1 more, New to all this but went to Lumb farm last weekend and it were brillant , Havent got me head round this web site yet but when I do I will change my name . A couple at Lumb farm said I look like Fred Dibnah ( a young one ) and I should use that
Cheers Mel

.... havent got me head round this web site yet but when I do I will change my name . A couple at Lumb farm said I look like Fred Dibnah ( a young one ) and I should use that
Cheers Mel

There you go Fred... and don't forget the flat cap at the next event :D:D:D

Oh yes please...

Can you pencil me in for a bunk in a 4 bed bunk house please:thumb2

Looks like a winner. Please let me know about deposits etc...:clap

AndyT

PS. This may also be the Weekend of the Kelso bike meet so that would make a good ride out too:nenau

Pencil me and JustStan in for a 4 bed bunkhouse.

(unless spikehammer wants Stan to sleep in his awning :D)

Back
Top Bottom