Autocom Half Price SALE

GS Rich (or anyone else!),

I was gonna be buying a ipod classic for tunes through the autocom but my mobile is buggered too so im thinking about an 'i-phone 3G'. Would this work with the autocom as far as listening to music is concerned and would it also handle my calls?

Thanks, Dave:)

Hi Dave,

The iphones do work but we need to modify an original iphone wired headset to allow for the correct connections as there are no adaptors suitable.

Cost wise around £15 will cover the cost of the leads. The music will be fine but if being used via the AUX2 sockets there is the 50% mute when the mics are opened dropping the incoming calls volume making the calls hard to be heard.

Rich:beerjug:

Hi Dave,

The iphones do work but we need to modify an original iphone wired headset to allow for the correct connections as there are no adaptors suitable.

Cost wise around £15 will cover the cost of the leads. The music will be fine but if being used via the AUX2 sockets there is the 50% mute when the mics are opened dropping the incoming calls volume making the calls hard to be heard.

Rich:beerjug:

Ok, whats the alternative as the i phone idea really works for me as id be killing two birds with one stone?

Thanks

we could modify the AUX2 socket on the system to take of the muting but this will also effect the music side so no 50% mute when you talk between a rider and pillion.

Rich :beerjug:

Hi GSRich,
I'm thinking about buying the 300 DUO, but need the abilty to move it easily between my GS and Harley. Can I achive this need or does the unit require permanent mounting on the bike.

Thanks nick

Nick we sell detachable power leads that will allow for the system to be swapped over in the matter of seconds. You will need 1x Part 1537 £8 (Power lead to be fitted on the Super Pro) and 2 Part 1538's £12 that will get you the bike power looms.

Hi rich. I'm about to buy an autocom 200. I have a wintec a80 radio, what cable would I need to connect the a80 to the autocon? Also can I use the ptt handle bar button that came with the a80 or would I have to buy an autocom one? Thanks.

Morning, PTT wise a Part 1457 £38 will get you sorted there. For the Wintec we do not officially stock a lead to fit the Wintecs but we normally make a limited batch up every so often to look after our other customers wanting to run them. So as they are not massed produced they cost more than our standard leads at £35 and they do not have an official part number.

Morning, PTT wise a Part 1457 £38 will get you sorted there. For the Wintec we do not officially stock a lead to fit the Wintecs but we normally make a limited batch up every so often to look after our other customers wanting to run them. So as they are not massed produced they cost more than our standard leads at £35 and they do not have an official part number.

..... and can you make them up to the customers spec ie no curly cable and defined lengths of cable between plugs and boxes?

Back
Top Bottom