Woody's alternative Saturday road ride.

WOODY

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This is the alternative saturday road ride for the left behind, the billy no mates, the guys on weird bikes, any one wishing to dress up in leather, the guys who are on the road or off road and get lost and return to the hand, and any one who enjoys an ice cream.
This is a hardcore ride out, there are no back markers or leaders, its an every one for themself kinda thing, there is a general destination and the route is made up as we go along. There will be an opportunity to buy some cheap tat and a loud shirt should you require. Numbers will be limited to those who can keep up. The alternative drop off system rules apply, These are... If you loose sight of the bike in front of you we will see you back at the hand hopefully.
Form an orderly queue :thumb
Ps there are no stickers.

Will there be insurance, without it, if anybody had an accident, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on :eek::D:guitarist

Shep

Will there be insurance, without it, if anybody had an accident, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on :eek::D:guitarist

Shep

Yes Insurance has been organised for this event please ring 999 for details of the cover.

Plenty of off road opportunity's if its raining :thumb

There is no set time for departure what usually happens is a general gathering after the road and off road rides have left. For some time the assembled are encouraged to join in the general tyre kicking, yawning, stretching, farting, belching, and head and eye rubbing exercises. Dont be caught off guard here! at a moments notice someone will put their lid on! within 20 seconds or less the ride will have left. Horn blowing and over revving to wake those still in bed is encouraged as you leave :thumb

Haven't we done this before, and didn't you get lost on it?
I'm sure that we saw you back at the hand that evening - huh!

Oh I get it now - you are experienced in these kind of ride-outs. It actually works...:augie:augie

One final question - will there be special t-shirts?:beerjug:

This is the alternative saturday road ride for the left behind, the billy no mates, the guys on weird bikes, any one wishing to dress up in leather, the guys who are on the road or off road and get lost and return to the hand, and any one who enjoys an ice cream.
This is a hardcore ride out, there are no back markers or leaders, its an every one for themself kinda thing, there is a general destination and the route is made up as we go along. There will be an opportunity to buy some cheap tat and a loud shirt should you require. Numbers will be limited to those who can keep up. The alternative drop off system rules apply, These are... If you loose sight of the bike in front of you we will see you back at the hand hopefully.
Form an orderly queue :thumb
Ps there are no stickers.

Woody can I come :bounce1 :bounce1

There's 238 days to go yet.... should be enough time for you to have a leak before it leaves :D:D:D

I think this is called 'extracting the urine' posh term for 'taking the
p_ ss' .... :D :D

Thread killer ;)

Your more than welcome Duchess :kissy2

Is this the usual langolly 25 minute hangover rideout, lunch at the ponderosa then to rhyl for an icecream ?.

Oooooh...........ice creams..........I'm in..........:D

Ice creams are on you then e'h Jaq :thumb

We're in
Me and Barb :thumb2

:thumb

:beer:Hangover :cool:permitting :thumb2
Might get lost though if the String breaks. :ymca

Bringing the gimp gear Rob? :D

Is this the usual langolly 25 minute hangover rideout, lunch at the ponderosa then to rhyl for an icecream ?.

Indeed it is sir, should we do the roundabout tour again :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom