Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's joining in????

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

er flip you fancy doing the sat evening entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    So, if it's gonna happen, who's in???

The food will be fantastic, of that I am sure
    what you doin band wise just a thought, Suree's cookin, i'm runnin the bar so you can do the entertaining
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

I'll be there!

i wish you would stop doing this it means i got to drag the wife there listen to her moan about how cold it is feed her. but no body said marriage was easy so count us in

Quote Originally Posted by ciderman gs View Post
    i wish you would stop doing this it means i got to drag the wife there listen to her moan about how cold it is feed her. but no body said marriage was easy so count us in
    If you dont behave i will force you to drink cider shandy
    My other bike is ........... in pieces

Quote Originally Posted by sycomoto View Post
    what you doin band wise just a thought, Suree's cookin, i'm runnin the bar so you can do the entertaining
    Just spoken to a few of the guys and it looks like we may be ok for Saturday night for a small fee and some free beer and food

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ciderman gs View Post
    Why not invite Prof and a couple of large Autumn Mix
    Regards Uncle Bob and Val.
    07403 165 249

OK SO A LOVE AFFAIR IN 1979 THAT LASTED 8 YEARS FINALLY CAME BACK (after 23 years) TO BITE ME IN THE ARSE ON 09-04-2009 AND THEN GOT US SPLICED ON 02-09-2011!

1100 Rider Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Going to do my very best, is there a mains hookup in the camping area at all? I might need to bring my winter camping rig

Stewart
    Old Stew
    Canbus fluid degausser hire PM me .
    You cant "Dust" for vomit

I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    Just spoken to a few of the guys and it looks like we may be ok for Saturday night for a small fee and some free beer and food
    So what sort of jams will you be kicking out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'

beemerbum

Smile shropshire

i would like to attend if thats ok.if i can do the dragon rally in feb then shropshire in jan is no differant.camping is good for me.

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by beemerbum View Post
    i would like to attend if thats ok.if i can do the dragon rally in feb then shropshire in jan is no differant.camping is good for me.

there's sure to be plenty of space for you.... ......a winter event is bound to have a 50% attrition rate of those who first said they would come.....old people.....
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Shep of the Dessert Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I'm in, if its still on that is?

Shep
    A man with no boat is a prisoner.
    Faroese proverb

Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey001 View Post
    So what sort of jams will you be kicking out?
    A load o shite

Mix of old and new, www.nvband.co.uk if ya want to have a prequel.

Don't slag it though fella, it's free!!! There is a saying that you get nowt for free, I think this is proof

It's still on Shep.

Si's going to alot of trouble to make sure this will be the best gastro gser do on the calender so I would urge anyone who is coming to confirm again and not let him down as this is gonna cost him money to organise and unless the right number of people turn up there is no point in having the band and investing the time and money into setting this thing up.
    The food will be feckin amazing, the band will be worth turning up to heckle and the beer will be cold. I might run a bike workshop on Saturdey to show you all how to take a bike apart, won't be able to show you how to put it back together again though

There's the ironbridge museum which is worth a wander around and of course the very first iron bridge in the world, just up the road.

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Well I'll be happy to reconfirm myself. It'd be useful to know whether I'm camping or sleeping in the shed, though... I'll need to go & buy a tent if I'm camping
    Paul
    '00 R1150GS "Adv/Supermoto"
    '95 Honda CRM250 Mk3

If it's not thrashing the fastest two wheeled machinery known to man, down country lanes lined with stone walls, sometimes in thick fog & driving rain, it's not proper racing - Thank goodness for the TT.....

http://www.encantadaholidayrental.com/ Disney holiday accommodation, available to rent in Orlando.

I'll be there. Bagsy the spare room.
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...

Gonna be a quiet do then?
    Not many reconfirming their attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey001 View Post
    Gonna be a quiet do then?
    Not many reconfirming their attendance.
    I can't believe it

I can only assume that people are busy with xmas at the mo. It may be feckin cold, but Si is offering a great package here and has so far commited to the band playing and putting on some feckin brilliant grub, free digs etc etc.

Can't see what else the poor fecker can do.

Hopefully we'll get a few more confirmed in the new year.

Thanks for the link BHT, tht may get a few more in.

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast