Sunny shropshire in January

just put in me dairy this time i will take me winter sleeping bag not my summer one like i took to wales.dam it was cold:beerjug:

Gotta do something after the Xmas Blowout. I think I'll try it. Gotta get involved.:thumb2

Sounds like a decent idea, and a nice "warm up" for the Dragon Rally two weeks later :)

Dave

Syco

When you getting that flippin skip? :D

in time my good friend

Syco

When you getting that flippin skip? :D

hold fire chap, i'm upto my neck in crap at the mo what with the christmas rush starting at the pub and the giving of bad news to folk here at Bentley (no where near as bad as jag/landrover or astons) but some folk arn't getting a chrissy prezzy off me:( I am spending a huge amount of time doing the :comfort and:hug bit but some havn't taken the news to well and i'm left feeling like :ronno. Wierd really, i've spent 17 years Hiring and getting people their dream jobs and now i'm having to take that away, its enough to drive you:pullface

Shropshire in January

Hi,
Can I just confirm this invite is open to anyone?, it would be good to meet some of you and a very good ride-up from Kent (weather permitting-snow this morning!!).

If so I may bring a friend (non gs rider but someone to hurl stones at in the evening.....only joking)

Mark

Back
Top Bottom