Sunny shropshire in January

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:eek: well the food and banter will keep you warm. Could be a giggle and if i can talk Flipfly into providing the live entertainment it could be a cracking good night. For those who don't fancy ruffing it in a tent there are some very very good B&B's nearby just check out the old rectory in Broseley (nice :bounce1) I'll get upto around 60 tents on the garden and the bikes will have to park on the carpark but i'm sure we can make some form of park ferme to keep them all secure. The food would be Thai in the evening and Suree's ok with bacon butties for breakfast, I'llbe putting in a bar so lager/Bitter on draught and the usual mix of shorts with maybe a few special type for the more cultured:mmmm I'm also tempted to have a bonfire but i'll need to think about this but it would be nice.
Any suggestions would be welcome:eek:

The Venue is:-
The King and Thai
Broseley
Shropshire
TF12 5DL

or

N52 36.511 W2 28.54

It's in the diary, be nice to get out and about after Christmas :beerjug:

Might be another opportunity to attend a bike rally in a van, bit too cold for camping with intent.

Muffs are something Steptoe sells to fit over the handguards, look like giant mittens. Keep the hands warm in the winter months.

OMG ! U would never believe what I was thinkin :augie Ah yes them muffs, know now :eek:

It's in the diary for me... just wondering whether I'm brave enough to consider camping:eek:

Back
Top Bottom