Chile a few fotos

the celt

Reaction score
...my country is Kiltartan Cross, My countrymen Ki
Hola lads & ladies,
Here is a few more photos, These are taken in Chile at the Villarrica volcano a really fantasic place (as recommended by Yosi),
the one with the tunnel is a oneway tunnel that is 4km long and half way through you ride through a wall of water, the locals thought it was very funny I was going to go through it, I think they where running a book to see if I made through the other end:D :D

Attachments

• moto.jpg
    moto.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,514
Hi Jose,
how did it feel going through the channel?
Did you feel like a coalminer on GS?
or maybe life can be short?
Enjoy your trip.
Costas

Cheers Muchly

Brilliant mate, thanks so much for taking the time to talk tonight. I'm well fired up now ! Your PM box is full so posting this here in hope you'll see it. Empty your box and I'll mail you my working email address. Next time we're over there I'll make a point of meeting up and buying you a pint or two - thanks again, Fritz ;)

Fritz where are you?

Fritz,

are you in South America yet. What are your plans.

We've just arrived in Manuas (Amazonia) and we'll be heading south in the next few days when we get some new tyres sorted.

We plan to attend the South American BMW riders meet in Argentina in Mid November and the Horizons-unlimited meet in Argentina in December. Past that we hope to be in Tierra Del Feugo for X-mas.

What are your plans.

Hope to see you hear soon for a beer or 4

Cheers
Simon T ;)

Simon,

I spoke to fritz a while back, he's out a few days after me. I arrive on the 25th October, and bike should be at the docks the same day and pick up end of that week (fingers crossed)

Going to the same places as you but did'nt know about the BMW meeting, where and when and do I need to sign up to it?

Cheers

Nik

Simon, as Boz mentions we're coming in just after him, we land in BA 27th Oct, thence bike outta airport - be interesting to compare notes on sea / air customs :rolleyes: No fixed dates plans etc but down south from BA. Think we'll be elsewere when Xmas meet is on, but who knows - hope we catch up at some point ;)

Back
Top Bottom