Cooper BMW Sunderland- 'sorry to have disturbed you'

Yep, couldnt agree more mate, this is the sort of thing that really pisses me off about this site, it's like no-one except the little 'gang' is allowed an opinion? then when the bravest 'twat' shouts out, the 'normal' guy (colin), does the right thing and backs out of what has become a ridiculous conversation, then all the 'sheep' come out of the woodwork and give there tuppence worth,

Fcuking sad acts.....need to get a real life.......sit on the computer all day looking for someone/something to jibe at, go and do something useful. But, like all 'cowards', they will, once ridiculed themselves, come out and say something like, 'ah, it was just a bit of fun'.

I will not be renewing my subscription again, personally, i think the majority of the people on this site are a sad bunch of 'no-marks' who are probably, (the blokes), hen-pecked at home and so full of sh1t.
I expect the 'moderators', (probably all failures at work), will remove this anyway but hey, i dont give a fcuk!!!!!

By the way, i delt with Cooper at Suderland and thought they were OK.

Nice generalisations about the majority of posters on this site and I`m sure you`ve endeared yourself to you fellow members of the biking community who post on this and other forums:rolleyes:

And, by a strange quirk of fate, I really don`t give a fcuk either so don`t slam the door on the way out...........

Not much changed around here then.
Newbie makes entirely reasonable post and gets slapped down by bigger boys in the playground cos they've got more posts.
And the moderators are (almost) the worst offenders!

You've obviously forgotten some of your earlier posts in here then:augie

gasman said:
Coopers in Reading went bust. Partly for reasons of service, as I remember lots of complaints at the time. Maybe they all moved to Sunderland.

No, they didn't go bust, they decided to shut the bike side of things down and they have opened up a bike dealership in Tunbridge Wells

gasman said:
Ta ra, laters, etc

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

I appreciate we are in the retail business and have stayed open late many many times to accommodate customers who have phoned to say they have been delayed or may not get to us until 5.30ish. You have time to plan then, you can ask staff to work overtime, you can call wives, girlfriends, children etc to tell them you're going to be late home.

Sometimes it seems to be forgotten that the guys you meet in the bike department are not the multi millionaire owners of BMW. They are ordinary guys like you who love bikes, love working with bikes, riding bikes etc etc, and are doing their jobs generally with passion and enthusiasm for the sort of wages that many of you wouldn't get out of bed for, so come on GSER's, dont blame a guy who's been at work for 9 hours 50 minutes for wanting to go home on time.

:clap:clap:clap

I find it amazing. No-one believes that customer facing people, in all walks of life, are humans.

They sometimes even have other customers to deal with, who may or may not be standing at the counter. (Lost count how many times I have worked out things for my customers while they have been in the cafe/toilet/on the phone away from the desk)

my 10p worth

I trying to find a franchise dealer first impressions walking in saying hi and asking re price of 12000 k service - mid day

Rainbow 9/10
Astle grimsby 9/10
Robson york (nearest by far) 1/10 arrogant tw*t but might have been having a bad day (the boss) 6/10 others they always appear disinterested ie the cliche of "we can sell as many as we want" but may get it from the boss?????????

so i will ride a round trip of up to 150 miles + to get better service - my choice

always had 10/10 a1 moto triumph york but no doubt they will have a customer who hates them pity they dont ave the york BMW franchise

so good and bad in all, but first impressions are important BUT i would not go 10 minutes before closing unless it was A1

Not much changed around here then.
Newbie makes entirely reasonable post and gets slapped down by bigger boys in the playground cos they've got more posts.
And the moderators are (almost) the worst offenders!

Isn't it reasonable to expect service, civility and attention when you go into a shop ? [Or a forum for that matter]
Coopers in Reading went bust. Partly for reasons of service, as I remember lots of complaints at the time. Maybe they all moved to Sunderland.

Ta ra, laters, etc

Ref.Coopers
Great blame the man . Tim was running virtually the show single handed for years:salesman/parts/clothing etc .What you fail to grasp is the fact that management could give a toss. After Tim left, Mike was the manager . He lasted 10 min . That is the story of Cooper Reading .

I am just surprised that they allow 12 year olds into these dealerships, even more surprised that they allow them to register on here.
Why would you argue about the content of the argument:confused:

Quite amazing stuff for what are percieved to be adults:confused:

And you can leave me alone, I don`t do retarded, infantile rambling, too old and too young.:rob Just amazed at the behaviour displayed on what is a public forum.

Back
Top Bottom