G450X clutch

I am servicing it again Saturday, I will measure what comes out and what I can get back in as well. It was only run for 30 seconds (twice) last change not until the fan came on so I may try that as well, big thing has to be what the sight glass shows and what comes out.

How does it go on the 14t and full power? My guess is it will dig trenches :D Having got used to lardy 650's after 10 weeks away from a HP2 I find it quite quick and the top end on 15t is surprising for a 450 as is the way it gets to 80

All in all a bloody good machine :thumb

my drz (440cc) had a top end of 143 (gps) with 14/47.
i don't know what the top speed is on the beemer (manuel says 145km) with i guess the 15 front, wich i hardly can imagen. the beemer has 10 cc more has morw bhp i guess(mij drz had 42 bhp on the rear wheel).
So top end of the beemer with the 15/48 should be over 155 i guess, with the 14/48 about 142.

the best thing on the beemer is the weight and how it's handles, the suspension and the frame. Power comes out liniar but i sometimes keep the revs to low, so therefor i think the 14 in front is better for me. Lower in revs but still good power.
that or i have to get used to get higher in revs and let the machine work....

I was all set to order from Speedbrain.de but actually paying them was a PITA so I mentioned it to Woolaston's, they ordered them and had them in stock in under a week and and buying via them was a lot cheaper than Speedbrain as well.

Cheers mate, I'll try and get some bits through Bahnstormer

What type of oil

What API class of oil are people useing for there G450X BMW recomends 10W-40 API SF to SH according to the API website both these classifications are obsolete ?

bel ray 10w-40.
I dont like castrol it's red colored.
If i look in the oilglas i want to see nice clean oil after a oil change.

Back
Top Bottom