UKGSer Spring weekend in Ireland

riding up from Dun Laoire

Hi All,

I'm living in Dun Laoire, this'll be my first trip with gser's and I wondered if anyone'll be coming by ferry to Dun Laoire and we could ride up together?

Cheers
Kev

I wondered if anyone'll be coming by ferry to Dun Laoire and we could ride up together?

Howya Kev. I'll be heading up on the Friday, probably from home (Kildare) but possibly from work (Rathfarnham). Either way we could meet up, after you've collected everyone off the ferry ;) (although I suspect most will arrive into Belfast or Larne) & head to Kesh.
Word of warning though - I won't be taking main roads :aidan

R2D2 said:
need your assistance :comfort
That's a dangerous thing to say to her :augie

Maybe arrange a rendezvous at the mailboat (is that what it is still called ?) for the DunLurgy-ites and the boat people ?
Bin

Howya Kev. I'll be heading up on the Friday, probably from home (Kildare) but possibly from work (Rathfarnham). Either way we could meet up, after you've collected everyone off the ferry ;) (although I suspect most will arrive into Belfast or Larne) & head to Kesh.
Word of warning though - I won't be taking main roads :aidan

That's a dangerous thing to say to her :augie

Thanks a Mil Jockser, will arange a meeting place nearer the time.:D

Anyone else fancey traveling up with Jockser and me? i will meet you off the ferry then tie up with Jockser who will take us off the beaten track.:thumb

cheeky shot

bit off a cheeky one here am not a subscribed tosser yet but would someone pm a guy called roddy for me he has a tank cover and bag i will buy from him if someone can help me would be great if not you can tell me to p-off an also can you subscribe by cheque or not thanks scrapman:eek:onyack

Jockser's mystery tour -even a mystery to him.?
So what's new :rolleyes:

Bin Ridin said:
Up for it, Frash ?
Course he is. Can you imagine him missing an opportunity for a feed :D

scrap man said:
can you subscribe by cheque
Yep. Just here & go down to the other 'clicky' bit. Best £12 you'll ever spend :thumb2 (which reminds me - mine's due next week....)

thanks

:thumb gonna pay by cheque tonight , but in the mean time if anybody knows roddy fae glasgow tell him a want to buy the tank cover and bag if its still for sale cheers scrapman will check later tonight :beerjug:

bit off a cheeky one here am not a subscribed tosser yet but would someone pm a guy called roddy for me he has a tank cover and bag i will buy from him if someone can help me would be great if not you can tell me to p-off an also can you subscribe by cheque or not thanks scrapman:eek:onyack

Scrapman see thread in the scotland section.

Tent ok?

I'm new too and might be coming up from Cork.
It looks all booked now so tent ok?

:clap

I'm new too and might be coming up from Cork.
It looks all booked now so tent ok?

:clap

We have organised no camping facilities for this event but if you would like me to arrange B&B accommadtion for you I will. Just let me know here :thumb2

:aidan

Back
Top Bottom