UKGSer Spring weekend in Ireland

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
We are pleased to announce that we have a new location for the 2009 UKGSer Spring weekend in Ireland over the weekend of the 3/4/5 April.

Our venue will be the Lough Erne Hotel in Kesh, Co. Fermanagh. Waypoint attached below.

Family run and very friendly, the hotel is located alongside the Glendurragh River which flows through the village of Kesh on it's way to Lower Lough Erne.

1.jpg

We have negotiated a very good deal with the hotel for our weekend event. 2 nights B&B and 1 evening meal for just £85 per person sharing. Bar meals will be available on the Friday evening.

In order to reserve your place for this event please ring the Lough Erne Hotel on 028 6863 1275 and tell the receptionist that you are booking for the GS weekend.

For singles booking, it would be more cost effective to share a twin room. That will save you £20 over the cost of taking a twin or double room to yourself.

The bar, breakfast and function rooms all overlook the river.

2.jpg

There is also a seating on a deck area by the river where you can have a drink (and a smoke).

3.jpg

4.jpg

As usual there will be a road ride on the Saturday. At the moment we are hoping to have an off-road ride too, but that is yet to be confirmed.

We look forward to seeing you in Kesh next April.

Jochen, Aidan & Mandy.

Attachments

• Lough Erne Hotel.gdb
    168 bytes · Views: 223
booked :blast :eek: :clap:clap:clap £105 for single room :thumb
only just back from Pyrenees,another busted arm and now booked for another adventure:nenau :augie
ATTENTION Irish folk ;)
What ferry crossing would that be.

What ferry crossing would that be.

Ash, it's probably best to go Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire with Stenaline. Usually it is cheaper to book it through Nutt Travel. Give them a ring for their best quote.

Here's a look at the route. It's 126 miles from Dun Laoghaire to the hotel.

run.jpg

Ash, it's probably best to go Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire with Stenaline. Usually it is cheaper to book it through Nutt Travel. Give them a ring for their best quote.

Here's a look at the route. It's 126 miles from Dun Laoghaire to the hotel.

thought it twer that ferry :thumb:bounce1

Booked in.

Mr & Mrs Swollocks are officially on the guest list :beerjug: See ya there.

What weekend is it in aprill. Just seen in the title.

Last edited:
Dumb Ass but Genuine Question; Do i need a Passport to get into the Republic ? Don't need one for the TT/MGP etc so never bothered renewing my old 10yr jobbie when it expired.:eek:

Dumb Ass but Genuine Question; Do i need a Passport to get into the Republic ? Don't need one for the TT/MGP etc so never bothered renewing my old 10yr jobbie when it expired.:eek:

No but you will need a visa issued by me ;) :D

:aidan

Back
Top Bottom