"Open Day" at South London Motorrad

ajerider

We have a date for your “Biking diary” !
On Saturday 22nd November we are holding an “Open Day” here at the Catarham showroom (10 mins from the M25).
We are planning a few attractions, including the first ever showing of all three of Charlie Boorman’s bikes (his 1150 GS from “Long Way Round”, his R1200 GS from “Long Way Down” and his F650 GS he did the Dakar on), plus some complimentary “hot and hearty food” to keep you warm.
Our technicians will all be available to chat about technical stuff if you like, and we will also have some other suppliers with the odd stand. Add to this a free prize draw (a place on the BMW off-road school) and a warm welcome from everyone here at South London Motorrad, and we think we have all we need to make a fun and entertaining day for everyone.

It’s also a great excuse to get on your bike !:beer:

If I come down do you promise not to sell me one of those 800GSs cos I really like those... And because I'm really lazy do you have a map link?

Open day

Hi davidHale

"Sell ", but sir, we simply provide "a pleasant environment in which our customers can buy” ! (extract from training manual V1.4.5 !!!)

be great to see you. I will warn the sales team you are coming !!!

BUMP

This is this saturday and I will be there 09:00 give or take 10min as I will be watching the rugby in the afternoon, be nice to see some of you :thumb

Hi Dave. great, we look forward to seeing you, and as many other gsers that will brave the winter weather. You will be on time for a "bacon roll" sir !!!! Alaric

Yes, and we also have “our man” here making them for you, plus the caterer cooking the bacon and sausages in the morning, and the hot food in the afternoon , all gratis (while stocks last !!!)

Will Little Mike be there to sign autographs :bounce1

The weather is looking good.

By the looks of the forecast, that hat of yours could be the order of the day Paul !!! Anyway, we have the bacon and sausage rolls in the morning and a selection of hot nosh in the afternoon, so even if it’s cold, what the hell !!:roll

How did you guess ? It's Thai curry and other hot stuff after 12 noon. Might ask the chap to throw in a few more chillies !!!

No promises, as I may have 3 tons of topsoil to move from in front of the garage, to the rear fence of the place at my girlfiends gaff.
She does want to go ride, erm yes, she does.

Griz. Let me get this straight. You have a choice of shifting tons of dirt with your bear hands, presumably as zero financial reward, or taking a ride-out where loads of others will be congregating on their bikes, to eat some hot nosh and talk bikes ? Should I call out the therapists now ? !!! :bounce1:cool

LV. We were expecting your GS BBQ to be on display, and a competition with the other guy doing the bacon and sausage and curry !! Shame not to see you sir. do pop in later. Re the coffee machine, your right, our man found that the darn thing has some sort of pressure issue rather than just a simple blockage :nenau, so it will be tea or Nescafe and our best bubble impressions !

However, have no fear, it will still be hot and you will be amongst friends and bikes. How could you pass that up !!!

Charley Boorman’s bikes are also here (all three of them, and looking suitably “desert like”) and we are looking forward to what looks like a sunny day if a little chilly, so a great excuse to get out for a ride. Also, the clothing sale of course. Anyway, less of the adverts me thinks :augie

Hope to see you Saturday. Alaric

Back
Top Bottom