Credit to SSB

admiral

Reaction score
Hi,

Bought my 1200 GSA from SSB and have been a regular customer (service & accessories) ever since.

I recently noticed the dreaded gearbox leak, 7 months out of warranty :(
Took it to SSB, who confirmed there was a leak and applied to BWM for goodwill. First two attempts failed, best offer was 100% parts only. On third attempt, which i believe was a personal call to a senior guy within BWM SSB managed to obtain 100% parts and 100% labour :bounce1
Whilst this was going on I was seriously considering leaving the brand due to the potential expense of maintaining a BWM. My brake servo failed at the last service (£1300 for part!!!), however SSB replaced it as it was still within warranty.

However, I love the bike, and with a dealer like SSB looking after you, well you would find it difficult to do better.

I suppose I must also praise BWM as, after a bit of persuasion they did come up trumps.

Regards

Admiral

who needs Abs on a bike anyway..

I had an 1150rt with Abs once, soon sold it, drove me nuts...
Simplicity is the key.
if its not fitted it cant go wrong...

I had an 1150rt with Abs once, soon sold it, drove me nuts...
Simplicity is the key.
if its not fitted it cant go wrong...

I think you're missing the point of the first post:blast Giving credit to SSB, not moaning about ABS.

Anyhoo ...

SSB, pile o' poo. Especially that Jim bloke.

:hide Err, OK that's not quite true. Great bunch, 'specially that Jim chap:augie

Back
Top Bottom