Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another 20 places available for the Kesh weekend.

Nice but unfortunate husband.

Another 20 places available for the Kesh weekend.

Mandy has sourced another 20 places for the Kesh weekend on April 3/4/5 2009.

The additional beds are in a B&B just around the corner from the hotel. You will have breakfast in the B&B, and will join the main group in the hotel for the Saturday night meal.

The price will be the same at £85 pp for two nights B&B and one evening meal.

Four of the beds are taken already, so please be quick if you want a place.

Already booked;

Cassy
    Falcoron + 2
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

The ride out on Saturday will be a laugh if everyone joins in the leaders will be coming back for a pint before the last ones leave the car park

How is one to get noticed at such a large event perhaps some form of loud shirt could be in order

Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    The ride out on Saturday will be a laugh if everyone joins in the leaders will be coming back for a pint before the last ones leave the car park
    Shouldn't be a problem Mort. We have over 140 miles to string them out over.
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    never mind the beds, i t900 has room to park the bike

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post

How is one to get noticed at such a large event perhaps some form of loud shirt could be in order
    Loud shirts - Good call..

I'm going shopping.......

...and another thing: This is some do! .... The hotel won't run out of beer, will it?

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan1150 View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem Mort. We have over 140 miles to string them out over.
    BORREEENS by chance
    wet and muddy ones with loose chipping as well!!!!!!!! whoppy
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    BOREENS by chance
    Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan1150 View Post
    Oh yes.
    thought so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    not many more bones left to break so in for a penny etc

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Shedi Knight Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Boreen! Boreen!

hello - is that Kesh Recovery services?

yes - which service do you require?

er..... well, a hedge trimmer, more memory cards for the cameras, a length of rope and a tractor for getting the Bikes out of that hedge and a flatbed truck for the 1200s please.

oh - and a gross of clean undies (size; Tosser) for the audience - feckers cant stop pissing themselves.

appears bright from a distance / dim up close

Well a new trend was set at the boreen run using the drop off system by Mandy , can it be improved on we'll have to wait and see with Mandy and Aidan at the front who can be the judge I wonder . I vote the sweeper or maybe the 2 mystery guests

Mega Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    HHHMMMM, I've been persuaded,so add me to the list,Please.
    "HEY,GOO'N PLAY DOWN YER OWN END ! "

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Tee View Post
    HHHMMMM, I've been persuaded,so add me to the list,Please.
    Good stuff Dee Tee. We look forward to meeting you there.

Cassy
    Falcoron + 2
    Dee Tee

Thumbs up mystery guests

i know who they are
    2009 boreenrun
    www.irishboreen.com

Member Supported Charities Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by con1 View Post
    i know who they are
    Bet you don't

Quote Originally Posted by Ogmios View Post
    Boreen! Boreen!

hello - is that Kesh Recovery services?

yes - which service do you require?

er..... well, a hedge trimmer, more memory cards for the cameras, a length of rope and a tractor for getting the Bikes out of that hedge and a flatbed truck for the 1200s please.

oh - and a gross of clean undies (size; Tosser) for the audience - feckers cant stop pissing themselves.

Boreen (from the Irish bóithrín, meaning a small road) is an Irish term for a narrow, rough, unsurfaced road. It is also occasionally used in names of narrow urban roads, for example St. Mobhi Bóithrín (commonly known as Mobhi Boreen) in Glasnevin, Dublin.

Member Supported Charities Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Boreen (from the Irish bóithrín, meaning a small road) is an Irish term for a narrow, rough, unsurfaced road. It is also occasionally used in names of narrow urban roads, for example St. Mobhi Bóithrín (commonly known as Mobhi Boreen) in Glasnevin, Dublin.
    You've been busy, we'll have to make you an honorary paddy if ya keep this up

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast