Another 20 places available for the Kesh weekend.

Begging one more room here pleeeeeezeee snoring no problem :thumb:beerjug:

No Im saying Jeg is really good at snoring and wants a room :aidan

MYSTERY GUESTS !!
HairyBikers-1.jpg

Dave and Si,Caterers to Tossers and can Translate Chris Kelleys' Drunken Gibberish.

any spaces left

can you tell me if there are any spaces left if so whats the best way off booking is there a number for the b&b if so please let me know cheers:eek:onyack

can you tell me if there are any spaces left if so whats the best way off booking is there a number for the b&b if so please let me know cheers:eek:onyack

Hi Scrap man yes there are still a few places left. Let me know howmany for :thumb

hi mandylicious

just be the two of us coming if you can give me phone number or what ever way to book B&B let me know cheers:eek:onyack

if you have any rooms left can I come along as well please :) Just me I am afraid

rgds

Phil

is this a singles trip

posted reply to ask if there where any rooms left but it seems that phil also asked if any room left gets reply yep no probs a replied would be 2 of us no answer so just wondered if its a singles outing pherhaps someone would let me know if there r no rooms left will come across for the ride out anyway:eek:onyack

Oops, missed your post there Scrapman. :blast Sorry about that. :eek:

We should be able to sort something out for you in a B&B out the road a wee bit from the village. Mandy or I will post here in the next day or two to confirm. If you were a site sponsor we could do it all by PM. It might be something you may want to consider. :)

Back
Top Bottom