Another 20 places available for the Kesh weekend.

sailing time

borderraider have you booked your ferry from cairnryan what time on the friday will you be going there is a 10am or 1pm sailing great if you could let me know going to book it this week cheers scrapman or anybody else going fae cairnryan.

Is there a list of who's in the B&B?

Heard a few names being bandied about and am really worried that I'll be stuck with Flash:eek::eek::eek:

:augie

I was up that way at the weekend & it was really wet :eek
Hopefully it'll have dried up by April. At least nobody'll be camping ;)

Just Booked the Ferry !!
Birkenhead > Belfast @ 22.30 on Thurs arrive 07.00 Fri
Belfast > Birkenhead @ 22.30 on Sun arrive 07.00 Mon
Evening Meal/Cabin/Brekkie both ways, £140 :D

Booked via Nutt Travel 028 7035 1199

If anybody wants to go on these crossings and shares the Cabin,the price comes down by £20 ish.

borderraider have you booked your ferry from cairnryan what time on the friday will you be going there is a 10am or 1pm sailing great if you could let me know going to book it this week cheers scrapman or anybody else going fae cairnryan.

Out 13:30 Fri return 13:00 Sun

6 maybe 7 on same crossing:thumb

thanks for reply

cheers i will book it tomoz will cu for 1.30 sailing look forward to meeting all off you, a think you have to be there 1 hour before hand let me know what time you think you,ll be arrivin your always welcome for bacon rolls&coffee if your early in cairnryan only 10 mins away scrapman.

cheers i will book it tomoz will cu for 1.30 sailing look forward to meeting all off you, a think you have to be there 1 hour before hand let me know what time you think you,ll be arrivin your always welcome for bacon rolls&coffee if your early in cairnryan only 10 mins away scrapman.

I heard that:fnikefork

I might just get the ferry over for the bacon rolls & travel back to the event with you guys :D

What have you done:blast

Did someone say Bacon Rolls?:bounce1

Offering food to these two:eek
The ride over will be like competing in the N.West 200

Will let you know our plans :thumb

nae probs

well it looks like a could have shot maself in the foot ,whats this about soft rolls and a wee bit o sauce your forgot to tell me what way you want yer bacon cooked,you can let me know whats happen borderraider thanks for reply scrapman:blast

Mmmmmm pig sammitches...... :drool

You may come to regret this generous offer....

:beerjug:

bacon butties

a prob will mate but what the hell you only live once you got to make the most off it,lookin forward to meeting everybody scrapman:JB

no probs

thats great will post nearer the time,
will give you ma mobile number and give you directions so if your early will get the b****n r**ls ready cheers:JB scrapman

is this any use

just looked on aferry.co.uk you can get holhead to dublin return with irish ferries for £98 for dates required travelling at 12 pm on fri 3rd and return sun 5th at about 8ish pm or think there was a couple of early options maybe 2pm.

think there was a couple of early options maybe 2pm.
The 14.30 sailing is the 'fast boat'. It'll get you there quicker but, if the weather's bad, it mightn't sail at all :(

Just make sure you get out of Dublin as quickly as you can on Friday afternoon or you'll get stuck with all the flexi-time workers heading home :thumb2

job done

well thats me an mrs scrap def comin ferry,s booked cairnryan 1.30, so no dowt will here from some off you guys nearer the time cheers scrapman:JB

Back
Top Bottom