Philzafuka + Mrs
Kev B
The Phantom Pieman + Mrs
leel600
Ullygully + Mrs
Rivendell
flytoolow

hi magnum
bin lurking wround this thread thinking, "can i get away with another trip to the alps"???
got to work on the SWMBO but can you put me down as a maybe at this stage??
cheers
russ

Certainly russ :)

Here's the updated list :thumb2

Confirmed
Magnum
Arsey
2 wheel humvee

Maybe
haga lout
swissrob
Nasty1
cookie + Mrs
Philzafuka + Mrs
Kev B
The Phantom Pieman + Mrs
leel600
Ullygully + Mrs
Rivendell
flytoolow
russ996duke

Hiya Magnum, put me down as a maybe if there is still space, i had to cancel a trip with friends as my boss would not give me the time off, luckilly for me your trip fits in exactly with the dates they have allowed :D

Hey-up Magnum, sorry but me and the wife aint going to be able to make this trip now,:tears sorry for messing you around but best do it now rather than later on, shame I was looking forward to going back around the Alps, but with less Snow, last time We were there the passes were still blocked in places, never mind hope the trip goes well.

Regards Ullygully:thumb

Hi,
great trip, this year we were in Grenoble and we want come back to the Alps. We will go from Spain, and if it is possible we prefrring to meet wiht you between Vevey-Chamonix. Is it?. Could you put us in your "who`s coming list"?. Spainskywaler &Mrs Spainskywalker.

V`ss from Spain.:Motomartin

Sorry fro my bad English :(:(

Hi Magnum

Been reading this thread for a few weeks and very happy with how it is progressing.

Great roads, beautiful scenery, good weather, delicious food, reasonable hotels and like minded bikers makes for a great week of riding. Plus local guide willing to do all the work thrown in! Marvelous.

You can put me and NORM down as 95% in (very nearly but not quite confirmed), but way beyond maybe. Perhaps this could be the medium speed (for making your mind up) group.

Seriously though you will deserve a small beer for all the hard work you will have done by the time this trip is over.

Cheers

BM Bandit

Yep definately count me in. :thumb2:Motomartin

Being a local expat I'd love to join for a day or two. I probably can't do the whole thing, but a couple of days would be great.

Alps trip

:comfort Hi Magnum Did the RDGA from Morzine south to Nice and back up the Route Napoleon earlier this year, fantastic!! :rob if there is still room on the list, you can put me down as a definite. :beerjug: Cheers

Hi Magnum

Dates booked at work, will be there on the 11th and leaving on the 18th, a couple of days to get down and a couple to get back to Blighty.

Put me on the confirmed list.

Looking to arrange a day to get together with other uk(based)GSer's confirmed and maybe's, sometime in the new year for a ride and meet, and possibly planning route down and back. Probably March sometime so keep your diaries free.

regards

BM Bandit

Been away for a week and pleased to see lots of news.

Sorry you can't make it Ullygully. Maybe next time mate :comfort

BM Bandit, Norm and loftyboy - great to have you on the confirmed list. That's 6 of us deffos now :beerjug:

leman you're on as a maybe.

SPAINSKYWALKER are you able to do the whole trip start to finish? If so please indicate whether a "maybe" or "confirmed". We'll certainly start near Vevey.

Onwalkabout - anyone is welcome to join us for a day or two on an informal basis but my responsibility is to organise and co-ordinate everything for the confirmed group :)

Here is the new super duper, fully improved, latest revision list :D

Confirmed
Magnum
Arsey
2 wheel humvee
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy

Maybe
haga lout
swissrob
Nasty1
cookie + Mrs
Philzafuka + Mrs
Kev B
The Phantom Pieman + Mrs
leel600
Rivendell
flytoolow
russ996duke
leman

Hi Magnun,

i`ve not any problem to do all the trip. You can put me in the list as confirmee.

V´ss from Spain:Motomartin

Great news SPAINSKYWALKER. I've added you and the Mrs to the confirmed list (that's your Mrs not mine :p)

Confirmed
Magnum
Arsey
2 wheel humvee
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs

Maybe
haga lout
swissrob
Nasty1
cookie + Mrs
Philzafuka + Mrs
Kev B
The Phantom Pieman + Mrs
leel600
Rivendell
flytoolow
russ996duke
leman

I will talk to Mrs J about this - I quite fancy the idea.

She will be well up for it but flying and hiring might be the better option for us. Is your GS hire place in Geneva?

J

I will talk to Mrs J about this - I quite fancy the idea.

She will be well up for it but flying and hiring might be the better option for us. Is your GS hire place in Geneva?

J

Flying and Hiring..... No way :blast

Me and the Bandit will pick you up en route from Sheffield and you can then follow us, following you, following us, etc etc. :eek:onyack

Norm

Flying and Hiring..... No way :blast

Me and the Bandit will pick you up en route from Sheffield and you can then follow us, following you, following us, etc etc. :eek:onyack

Norm

Hmm. OK will suggest that to the fluffy Mrs J.

J

And then we can pick up loftyboy and then 2 wheel humvee and then Arsey and Spainskywalker somewhere in France. It's like the magnificent eight. Magnum can be Yul, and then we can kick the ass of Swiss roads.

Or maybe the magnificent many, if more maybe's join in the fun.

Bandit
:beerjug:
:thumb

Magnum

GrinningGser + Mrs would love to join you as long as we are a few more 'couples'

Can you put us down for a maybe and watching the thread ?:D

Yet more individuals flock to the fold of maybes. Good to have you interested in what will almost certainly be a week of fabulous riding. Not to mention the Olympic class drinking of an evening :D

Confirmed
Magnum
Arsey
2 wheel humvee
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs

Maybe
haga lout
swissrob