The "who's coming" list

Just a few more hours left to make your mind up folks (thought of Hughie Green then :augie).

This is how I see things progressing over the next few days.

1 - Any of the maybes who haven't confirmed or said they are not coming by midnight tonight will be deemed to not be interested and removed from the list.

2 - Tomorrow I'll start a new post for the confirmed group with details of how I suggest we move forward. Everyone will be asked for a smallish deposit to confirm their place and allow me to book accommodation deemed suitable by the group.

3 - We then get on with detailed route-planning, accommodation selection and discussion of any other aspects of the trip deemed suitable by the group.

In the meantime I only have one thing to say.

RIDING IN THE ALPS GIVES ME THE HORN :JB

Attachments

• Alpinehorn.jpg
    Alpinehorn.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 154
TIME'S UP :rob

This is the final confirmed list :thumb2

Confirmed - 15 Bikes, 18 People
Magnum
Arsey
2 wheel humvee
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
charleyfarley
bbbvito
leel600

I'll start a new thread tomorrow with details of the next stage in the trip planning process.

In the meantime, cheers Swissers :beerjug:

TIME'S UP :rob

This is the final confirmed list :thumb2

Confirmed - 15 Bikes, 18 People
Magnum
Arsey
2 wheel humvee
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
charleyfarley
bbbvito
leel600

I'll start a new thread tomorrow with details of the next stage in the trip planning process.

In the meantime, cheers Swissers :beerjug:

Magnum just wondering " Are all of the above are still all coming "
:nenau

Hi Guy's
I've had to speak with Magnum and Kevin over the last few days as unfortunatly I am not able to make the trip.
In March I found that my wife was pregnant! Yes it was a surprise. Now having the due date confirmed as October I think it would be a bit mean to leave my wife for the best part of two weeks when she's eight months pregnant. Actually I don't think i would get out of the garage!

I very much hope you all have a brilliant time and the roads are dry and traffic free.

Cheers, Bigdave

Congratulations! :beerjug:

You have to do what's best, and nobody's gonna argue - that's a pretty good reason not to come! :thumb2

All the best to you and Mrs Bigdave, and the bump.

Maybe next time?

Take care

Yoy

As per our telephone conversation, congratulations and all the best Bigdave :beerjug:

Next time maybe :thumb

Back
Top Bottom