So far we have;

Betty Swollocks
    Jaws100
    TrevMcDev

And on the reserve list;

Bin Ridin
    Keith McClintock
    Drifter
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws100 View Post
    Mandy would have hit me with her sweeping brush

You mean her flying broom

Member Supported Charities Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by trevmcdev8 View Post
    You mean her flying broom
    Don't bite the hand that feeds ya

Quote Originally Posted by Mandylicious View Post
    Don't bite the hand that feeds ya

I'm only slaggin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trevmcdev8 View Post
    I'm only slaggin!!!

Just watch it or I will use my witches powers on ya

Keith Mcclintock
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan1150 View Post
    Will you be coming for the whole weekend Keith or just for the Saturday?

As the numbers on this run are very limited I would like to keep them open to folks who are attending the whole weekend, but I will start a reserve list for those coming up for just the Saturday who would like to go.
    I will just be down for the Saturday Aidan-if i can't get on this run i hope to join you on the road run

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Is there room for one more?

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Gone Fishin' Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Anyone accompanying me on this rideout might be interested to watch a programme on BBC NI on Monday 2nd March at 21.00 called 'Tailwind' which is a documentary about military aviation in N Ireland during WW2 and features interviews with RAF personnel who served here. Might be useful for a little background on the run-out as I believe Fermanagh and the Donegal Corridor features in the prog

More here

BBC Northen Ireland is on Sky Digital channel 973 for those of you not fortunate enough to live here

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Folks, I am not sure I will be attending the Kesh trip on my bike. 3 weeks before it, I am having my right wrist operated on for Carpal tunnel syndrome... I know three others who had it done, one was incapacitated for 3 weeks, one for three months and the other for five months

This wee rideout was something I was definately looking forward to, but I dont know if I will be able to ride my bike in that timeframe.

I will still be at Kesh, either on the bike or in the car. I am thinking it might be a bit much too try to tag along in a tin box....... suggestions welcome Arthur.
    If your wife wants to learn to ride a bike...... Don't stand in her way!

Nice but unfortunate husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Swollocks View Post
    I will still be at Kesh, either on the bike or in the car. I am thinking it might be a bit much too try to tag along in a tin box....... suggestions welcome Arthur.
    You could be our support vehicle Stevie.
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

Aiden, you won't need a support vehicle..... you are on an 1150...........
    I was thinking of all those poor lads on 12's mate.

Quote Originally Posted by shuck raider View Post
    Anyone accompanying me on this rideout might be interested to watch a programme on BBC NI on Monday 2nd March at 21.00 called 'Tailwind' which is a documentary about military aviation in N Ireland during WW2 and features interviews with RAF personnel who served here. Might be useful for a little background on the run-out as I believe Fermanagh and the Donegal Corridor features in the prog

More here

BBC Northen Ireland is on Sky Digital channel 973 for those of you not fortunate enough to live here

starting now

If there's any chance I'd love to come along.

Depending on numbers of course
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by shuck raider View Post

More here

Just watched the BBC programme... very interesting. We owe a great debt to those guys.
    Glad you posted it here shuck raider, otherwise I would have missed it.
    If your wife wants to learn to ride a bike...... Don't stand in her way!

Gone Fishin' Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Folks, I am not sure I will be attending the Kesh trip on my bike. 3 weeks before it, I am having my right wrist operated on for Carpal tunnel syndrome... I know three others who had it done, one was incapacitated for 3 weeks, one for three months and the other for five months

This wee rideout was something I was definately looking forward to, but I dont know if I will be able to ride my bike in that timeframe.

After all that, I haven't seen the prog yet, baby-sitting duties recorded it tho' watch it tomorrow.

Stevie, dunno about the tin box yet, still to do the final recce on the run and ISTR that there were some mucky lanes involved. Possibly modify this, will keep you informed

So far, for this rideout we have;

Betty Swollocks
    Jaws100
    TrevMcDev
    Bin Ridin
    Chris Kelley
    Toad

And on the reserve list;

Keith McClintock
    Drifter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast