ADVICE: london to delhi feb end 2009

Hello everybody,
thanks for all for this gr8 helpful post.

My carnet permit is little sort out.I speak with Paul Gowan. His also gr8 person very very helpful.

He said total cost of my carnet around 3125gbp.and after when i return my carnet back to RAC they give back
1650gpb.means 3125-1650=1475gbp.means i have to pay only 1475gbp.hope you guys think this is the right amount i am paying.

thanks Sam for your all gr8 help its really gr8 advice for me.but only one thing i did not understand your map route.
but i am trying my best.May be i need to ask again or any other way you can give this same map details.

thanks Davegs for Grerbing's heated gear advice.but please can you send me a link which is the best one.. or good for my trip.
please not very costly one.

rgds
arun

Hello everybody,
thanks for all for this gr8 helpful post.

My carnet permit is little sort out.I speak with Paul Gowan. His also gr8 person very very helpful.

He said total cost of my carnet around 3125gbp.and after when i return my carnet back to RAC they give back
1650gpb.means 3125-1650=1475gbp.means i have to pay only 1475gbp.hope you guys think this is the right amount i am paying.

thanks Sam for your all gr8 help its really gr8 advice for me.but only one thing i did not understand your map route.
but i am trying my best.May be i need to ask again or any other way you can give this same map details.

thanks Davegs for Grerbing's heated gear advice.but please can you send me a link which is the best one.. or good for my trip.
please not very costly one.

rgds
arun

Arun if you plan this trip at the end of April I will may be available to ride with you all the way to Istanbul where we can stay with same old friends of mine,
I have on reddy booked the crossing to France £48 return for the 25 of April.:)
And if you need any help with the Turkish visa please let me know:thumb

Back
Top Bottom