backorder

Brommer

Reaction score
Today the 10 hours inspection.

Ait filter: backorder
GT1 ecu read out cable: ordered 4 weeks ago: backorder
primaire axle behind the clutch must be check: but the "packing"(dont know the english word)(the rubber thing that you put between to peaces of metal/engine) : backorder......

Is this just in the Netherlands or is this in other country's also?
critical items in backorder(and i dont mean the handguards)

This seems to be the way BMW is doing business now.
I have been waiting for some 5 months for a recalled front suspension replacement on my 08 adventure. I also waited 7 months for the off road skid plate for the same bike and 2 years for the right size BMW endue helmet to arrive :eek

My local dealer has the airfilter in stock - it even comes pre oiled!

What is the GT1 ecu read out cable? I assume it allows you to connect to the engine management system on the 450X but what does it allow you to do and does it come with software as well?

it read out the engine manigement and looks for faults.
Its another cable than all other BMW have.

it read out the engine manigement and looks for faults.
Its another cable than all other BMW have.

So it plugs into your bike at one end, but what is at the other end, ie, a laptop, a screen, what?

Timpo.

A kind og pc that the bmw dealer has to read out bme motorcycles to see if there is a problem somewere.......
Compression.
The problem is that my dealer doesn't have this cable, but it was ordered wen the bike was in.

Look in you're dvd 00 00 111 service, the first thing to do every 10 hours sis to read out the thing.
And compression.

Wenn i'm not mistaken
And i think that software updates can be uploaded with it.

NOG have got stock of this air filter, and almost all the other service items if required. i hope this helps.:angel

yea the air filter came in!!!

to bad ik cost me one houre to get.

Handgaurds are still in backorder

Back
Top Bottom